RRC Group D Admit Card 2019 for CBT will be released soon. The Railway Recruitment Cell will not send the e-call letter through the post-office. Candidates can download RRC Group D Admit Card itself from online mode.
Below we have provided a direct link which is not activated now to download Group D Hall Ticket 2019. This link will be activated 10 days earlier to the RRC Group D exam date. Otherwise, Download Group D Hall Ticket 2019/E-call Letter from RRC official site.
The Railway Recruitment Cell will send everyone a download link or notification through SMS or mail on candidates registered mobile no or registered E-mail ID. The computer based test of group d will be held between September to October 2019. RRC Group D Admit Card 2019 is important documents and must carry it to CBT exam.
RRC Group D Admit card 2019 For CBT
Scroll down to know how to Download RRC Group D 2019 Admit Card, Documents should carry to the exam, Mention details on the admit card, etc.
RRC Group D 2019 Admit Card notification for release will be announced soon. Keep visiting this page regularly for any new update about RRC Group D Hall Ticket 2019.
Candidate should subscribe to Jobingov to know immediately latest recruitment news of Indian Railway.
RRC Group D/Level 1 Overview
- Name of the Category – Group D/Level 1
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Cell
- Job Location – All over India
- Number of vacancies – Approx. 1,03,769 Vacancies
- Recruitment Process –
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
- Admit Card Release Date – Available soon
- RRC Group D 2019 Exam Date – Tentatively scheduled between September to October 2019
- RRC Group D 2019 Result – To be notified later
RRC Group D Admit card 2019 Download
How to Download RRC Group 2019 D Admit Card?
How to download Admit Card 2019 or E-call Letter?? That’s the question, you are thinking. Don’t worry, we’re telling you some important and easy steps to download yours RRC Group D Admit Card or Hall Ticket without any difficulty. The important and easy steps are given below:
Step 1: First, click on the link which mentioned above. Otherwise, writes your zonal official site in a new tab and press enter.
Step 2: Find and click on the link to download RRC Group D Hall Ticket 2019 for CBT.
Step 3: Write the registration number and password (Candidate’s date of birth) into the text box. After that, fill the security code and press on the login button.
Step 4: You will be redirect to a new page and RRC Group D Admit Card 2019 will be displayed.
Step 5: Verify your mentioned details carefully provided on the admit card.
Step 6: Finally, save the admit card and 2 copy print out for further use.
Important Tips for Download of RRC Group D Admit Card
Some significant advice should you know for download of RRB Group D 2019 admit card or E-call Letter for CBT exam.
- Download Group D Hall Ticket 2019 quick, to avoid huge traffic or server problem.
- To avoid any hassle at CBT exam, candidates must verify personal details, signature, and photograph, which provided by RRC in your admit card.
- If you see a wrong entry or spelling mistake in your admit card, then contact RRC authority by helpline number or email.
RRC Group D Hall Ticket 2019 Zone Wise
Information Mention on RRC Group D Admit Card
The Railway Recruitment Cell will provide candidate’s information on the Group D Hall Ticket 2019 of CBT exam, which was given during the application. Candidates should check the details well that mentioned below:
- Name of the candidate,
- DOB of the candidate,
- Roll Number,
- Candidate’s Signature,
- Candidate’s Photograph,
- Date of CBT exam,
- Exam Time,
- Reporting Time,
- Exam Location,
- Important Rules, etc.
Travel Pass for CBT Exam
The candidates, who belong to the reserved category SC/ST have allotted a free travel pass by railway travel authority for them. This facility is available only for the candidates who choose free travel pass during the time of application. Therefore, candidates will be capable to download free railway sleeper class travel pass from railway official site. Candidates must carry the travel pass during travel for RRC Group D CBT exam.
Documents Required for RRC Group D Exam
Candidates must carry certain required documents along with the RRC Group D Hall Ticket 2019 (E-call letter) in the CBT exam day. The candidate will be carrying the following credentials for eligible to appear in the CBT exam:
- A Printed copy of RRC Group D Admit Card 2019,
- 1 copy Passport Size Colored Photograph of Candidate,
- Candidates original photo ID proof. A Photo ID can be an Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport/Driving Licence and
- Printed Free Travel Pass (For SC/ST Candidates)
RRC/RRB Group D 2019 Admit Card Zone Wise
Download RRC/RRB Group D 2019 Admit Card zone-wise. The link is given on the below table(The below link will be activated soon):
|Central Railway (Mumbai)||RRC Mumbai Group D
|East Central Railway (Hajipur)||RRC Hajipur Group D
|East Coast Railway (Bhubaneswar)||RRC Bhubaneswar Group D
|Eastern Railway (Kolkata)||RRC Kolkata Group D
|North Central Railway (Allahabad)||RRC Allahabad Group D
|North Eastern Railway (Gorakhpur)||RRC Gorakhpur Group D
|North East Frontier Railway (Guwahati)||RRC Guwahati Group D
|Northern Railway (New Delhi)||RRC New Delhi Group D
|North Western Railway (Jaipur)||RRC Jaipur Group D
|South Central Railway (Secunderabad)||RRC Secunderabad Group D
|South East Central Railway (Bilaspur)||RRC Bilaspur Group D
|South Eastern Railway (Kolkata)||RRC Kolkata Group D
|Southern Railway (Chennai)||RRC Chennai Group D
|South Western Railway (Hubli)||RRC Hubli Group D
|West Central Railway (Jabalpur)||RRC Jabalpur Group D
|Western Railway (Mumbai)||RRC Mumbai Group D
RRB Group D 2019 admit card Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) by candidates about RRB Group D 2019 admit card are the following:
Q1: How can I download RRB Group D 2019 admit card?
Go to the Official website of RRB and click on the link to download RRB Group D 2019 admit card. A new page will be redirected to enter your valid login details.
- Application/ Registration number,
- Password (Date of Birth).
After filling the required details, click on the Submit button. And finally, you can download and take a printout of the admit card.
Q2: My application number and password is incorrect, what will I do?
You seem to be entering the wrong application number. Check the correct registration number and password from your registered email ID/phone number inbox. If the problem is not resolved, then contact the RRB authorities.
Q3: The details provided on my RRC Group D admit card 2019 are incorrect, what will I do?
Contact the official authority directly as soon as possible.
Q4: How can I check my RRB Group D status?
Visit the official site of RRB and find the link to check application status. Click on the link and enter your registration number & password for login. You will see your application status.
Q5: How can I change my RRB exam center 2019?
If you want to change the exam center, RRB official has come up with a solution for this. Follow the below steps to change exam center:
- Visit the official site of RRB, the link is mentioned above.
- Candidate must login with their valid registration number and password (DOB).
- Find the “Helpdesk” button and click on it.
- Create a new ticket from click on the “Log New Ticket” button.
- Select the post you have applied for.
- Choose your problem category that is “Examination Details Related” option.
- That’s the problem of candidates with their allotted exam location, choose in the Problem type.
- Type “Need Change of Test Venue to (write your test venue such as Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai etc.)” in the problem statement.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button
Q6: Where can I find my RRB Group D Registration Number?
The registration number or application number is very important for every candidate in RRB Group D 2019 recruitment. The application number is required at every moment such as during login, admit card download, view result, etc. Follow the below steps to recover your registration number easily:
- Visit the official site of RRB, the link is mentioned above.
- Find the link of “Forget Registration Number” and click on it.
- Enter your required details i.e.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Registered Mobile Number
- After that, click on the “Submit” button.
- If, your entered information is correct, will get your registration number through SMS or Email
We hope the above article will helps you a lot. Otherwise, if you have any question about RRB Group D 2019 Admit Card, please ask through the comment. We will reply as soon as possible.