UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been released a notification for the recruitment of Civil Services vacancies. All those aspiring candidates, who eligible for this recruitment, can check the details instruction & apply online from 12th February, 2020.
Here, we have shared the details instruction about the UPSC Civil Services recruitment such as important dates, educational qualification, age limit, application fees, and important links.
If you are interested for this vacancies, keep reading.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020
Advt. No. 05/2020-CSP
- Notification Release Date: 12 February, 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12 February, 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 3 March, 2020 till 6:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee(Online): 3 March, 2020 till 18:00 Hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee(Offline): 2 March, 2020
- Online Application Withdraw Dates: 12 March to 18 March, 2020 till 6:00 P.M.
- Preliminary Exam Date: 31 May, 2020
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode: Pay application fee through any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/Debit card.
Age Limit (As on 1st August, 2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Note: Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government rules. For more information, read the official notification.
Candidate must have a degree from a recognized Institute/ University.
Name of the Posts
The posts of UPSC Civil Services Exam are mentioned below:
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defense Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defense Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
|Name of the Exam||Vacancy|
|Civil Services Exam||796|
Candidates should read the official notification before apply online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC IFS (Indian Forest Service) Exam 2020 – 90 Vacancies
We hope the above article will help you a lot. For latest update regarding this recruitment keep an eye on this page regularly. Also, subscribe “Jobingov” for latest job notification.
If you have any inquiries, please let us know via comment and we will help you as soon as possible. And of course, be sure to share this post with your friends.