SBI PO Recruitment 2020: India’s no. 1 Government Bank State Bank of India (SBI) conducts SBI PO exam every year. All interested candidates are informed to apply in SBI PO exam 2020. Obviously, those who want to join this organization as a Probationary Officer. Every year SBI arranges both Clerical and Probationary Officer recruitment one time in a year.
So this year also SBI PO examination notification will be expected to release in April 2020. All over India, many aspiring candidates apply in this post. As per the records, every year lakhs of candidates apply for the exam. So, this is a golden opportunity for every candidate and they wouldn’t want to miss this chance to join SBI.
If you want to prepare for SBI PO, then you should get an idea about SBI PO like Recruitment Process, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Cut off marks, etc. In this article, we have discussed the details of SBI PO. Read this article full to get details.
SBI PO Notification 2020
According to the previous year record, SBI PO notification was released in the month of April. But, officially the SBI has not been released notification yet due to Lockdown across India, it has been delayed. SBI will be released the SBI PO Notification 2020 at the official website of SBI.
Here, we update all the latest news about the SBI PO 2020 such as Official Notification, Exam Date, Admit Card Release Date, Results, and more. So, all those candidates, who are waiting for this exam can visit this page regularly for any latest news.
SBI PO 2020 Overview
- Name of the Exam: SBI PO 2020
- Organization Name: State Bank of India
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
- Total Vacancy: 2000+
- Job Location: Across India
- Exam Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Prelims, Main Exam, Group Discussion/Interview, Documents Verification
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
- Helpline Number: 022-2282 0427
SBI PO Exam Date 2020
The tentative SBI PO 2020 exam dates are following below:
- Starting date for Apply Online: April 2020
- Last date for Apply Online: May 2020
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: May 2020
- Admit card Release for Preliminary Exam: June 2020
- Online Preliminary Examination: 2nd Week of June 2020
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st Week of July 2020
- Admit Card Release for Main Exam: 2nd Week of July 2020
- Online Main Exam: August 2020
- Result of Online Main Exam: 3rd Week of August 2020
- Admit Card for Group Exercises/Interview: 4th Week of August 2020
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2020
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd Week of October 2020
SBI PO Vacancy 2020
Every year more than 20 lakh candidates appear for SBI PO Exam. SBI PO 2020 vacancies is approximate 2000. Look at the below table to check vacancies according to category.
Vacancy for PWD Category
|d & e||20||–||20|
Vacancy for All Other Category
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are informed that the minimum age must be 21 years old and the maximum age 30 years old to apply SBI PO Exam 2020. Also, there is age relaxation in category wise as per the government rules.
Minimum eligibility criteria for the SBI PO Exam 2020 is graduation degree. Candidates should be graduated in any discipline like BA, B.Sc., B. Com, BE/B-Tech, etc. from a University that should be recognized by Government of India.
Candidates must have a valid mark sheet; graduate certificate supports that they are graduated. At the time of registration for SBI PO Exam percentage of marks are needed.
Language: All the candidates should have spoken and written proficiency in the official language of the State/OT.
Literacy in Computer: All the candidate should have knowledge about basic in computer or diploma in computer, because the SBI PO exam is conducted through online.
SBI PO Selection Procedure
The recruitment process will be completed for the selection of Probationary Officers by three stages, which are Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Group Exercise/Personal Interview. Those candidates who are qualified in Preliminary Exam, they will appear for Main Exam. After qualified the Main Exam, candidates will be called for Group Exercises and Interview.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Main Examination (Objective Type)
- Group Exercise/Personal Interview
SBI PO Application Fee
Applicants must pay application fee, otherwise, their application process will not be completed and they will not eligible to download the SBI PO Preliminary Exam 2020 call letter. The application fee/intimation charges will not be refunded.
Applicants can pay application fee through online such as Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking. There is no offline payment mode available to pay application fees.
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||Gen/EWS/OBC||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
SBI PO 2020: How to Apply
SBI PO 2020 online application form will be released on the official website i.e. sbi.co.in. As we told before the registration process of SBI PO 2020 will be done online. So, check the below steps to fill the SBI PO 2020 Application Form online:
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Step 2: Click on the “Careers” option which is available on the top right corner of the home page.
- Step 3: Click on the “Latest Announcement” and find the SBI PO 2020 Advertisement.
- Step 4: Download the official notification & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Step 5: For new applicant, click on the “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Step 6: Read the full instruction carefully and click on “Continue”.
- Step 7: Fill up your basic details like Name, Mobile Number, Email id, etc. and enter the security code.
- Step 8: Click on “Save & Next” button.
- Step 9: After that, your provisional Registration Number & Password will be generated and you will get it via SMS/Email.
- Step 10: Now, upload your scanned photograph and signature and click on “Next” button.
- Step 11: Select the post you applied for, Category and fill up your postal & permanent address, personal details, then click on “Save & Next” button.
- Step 12: Again, fill up your academic details and experience details, then click on “Save & Next”.
- Step 13: View the Application Form and check all your mentioned details carefully.
- Step 14: If everything is correct, then check the declaration box and click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 15: Upload the scanned copy of hand written declaration.
- Step 16: Finally, make payment of application fee and take a print out of the application form and confirmation page for reference.
SBI PO Exam Pattern
There are three phases for the selection of Probationary Officer. Two of them are the objective type that consists of the Preliminary and Main exam both will be conducted online. And the final phase is Group Exercises and Interview.
Phase-I: Preliminary Exam 2020
SBI PO Preliminary Exam 2020 will conduct online. It will be an objective test for 100 marks. Also, there is negative marking and for each wrong answer will be deducted 0.25 marks. Candidates must pass Preliminary Exam to qualify for the Main Exam. SBI PO Preliminary Exam has three sections that are given in the below table.
|Sl. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI PO Syllabus 2020
More Important Links: