The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the 10th pass is going to do huge recruitment in the coming days. SSC had to release the Multi Tasking Exam Notification (SSC MTS Notification) on last week of 2 June 2020 but it will be reschedule.
Under this, recruitment will be done on thousands of posts. The 10th pass people who are looking for a government job should start preparing for SSC MTS exam from now.
The notification of SSC MTS exam will be released on the official website ssc.nic.in. Every information related to recruitment can be obtained on this website only.
The examination will be conducted in 2 stages for selection on Group C (Multi Tasking) posts. In the first phase, there will be a computer-based examination. At the same time, there will be a descriptive paper in the second phase. Let’s have an overview of SSC MTS examination.
SSC MTS Exam Overview
- Name of the Exam: Staff Selection Commission-Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination
- Conducted by: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Frequency of Exam: Taken Yearly
- Mode of Examination: Paper I – Online, Paper II – Offline
- Allotted Time: Paper I – 90 minutes, Paper II – 30 minutes
- Marking Scheme: For Paper I, 1 mark will be deducted for every four wrong attempt.
- Eligibility: 10th Pass
- Exam Medium: English/Hindi
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS 2020 Notification
SSC MTS examination has not been taken on its schedule date due to pandemic COVID-19. It was 2nd Jun, 2020 when notification had released but it is expected that notification for SSC MTS will release in September, 2020.
SSC MTS 2020 Expected Dates
SSC MTS 2020 exam dates has been rescheduled due to pandemic COVID-19 situation and new dates will be notified with the release of notification.
- Notification Released : September 2020 (Expected)
- Online Registration : September 2020
- Last Date for Online Payment : September 2020
- Last Date for Offline Challan : September 2020
- Admit Card Release: 3rd week of October 2020
- SSC MTS Paper I Exam: 26th October 2020 to 13th November 2020
- Result of SSC MTS Paper I : November 2020
- SSC MTS Paper II Exam: Will be Published Later
SSC MTS 2020 Eligibility
- The minimum educational qualification required is 10th passed from recognized education board.
- The minimum age limit for the exam is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit for the exam is 25 years.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category will be given relaxation in upper age limit.
- candidates born not before 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2003.
|Category||Max Age Limit|
- SC/ST and Domiciled in the state of J & K (general)- Up to 5 years relaxation.
- OBC and Ex-servicemen (general)- Up to 3 years relaxation.
- Ex-servicemen (OBC)- up to 3 years.
- Ex-servicemen (SC/ST) and Domiciled in the state of J&K (OBC)- up to 8 years.
SSC MTS 2020 Application Process
Here, we will inform all the candidates about some steps to apply for SSC MTS exam. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of ssc.nic.in. The candidates have to register first.
During the registration process, candidates have to fill all the information carefully. If any candidate provide any kind of wrong information then his/ her application form will be canceled. Let’s take a look at those steps below.
Step 1: To apply, candidates must first visit the official website of ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: After visiting the official website, the candidates have to go to the section containing registration.
Step 3: Registration Now has to be clicked on the registration section.
Step 4: On clicking Registration Now, the registration page will open in front of the candidates. Then the candidates have to enter the information sought for registration.
Step 5: After this, the candidates have to fill the following details:
- Aadhar card statement.
- No other government if the candidate does not have an Aadhaar card.
- candidate’s name
- father’s name
- Mother’s name
- date of birth
- 10th Board Name
- 10th roll number
- Year of passing 10th
- Qualification level
- mobile number
- E mail ID
Step 6: After filling all the information, the candidates have to save.
Step 7: Now the candidates have to login the page and enter the educational details, class and examination center. Along with this, candidates will also have to scan and upload photos and signatures.
Step 8: In the end, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
Step 9: Candidates can also check the application status after registering.
- The Application Fee for SSC MTS 2020 is Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman – Nil
- Women from all Category – Nil
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women category are exempted from paying the application fee.
SSC MTS Vacancy
Number of vacancies varies each year. SSC will disclosed the total number of vacancies during the publication of notification. We have provided you vacancies for 2019-20 SSC MTS.
|18-25 years||18-27 years|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
Paper I: Written Test
- It will have four papers. General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness.
- Written test will have objective type 100 questions.
- The paper will be of 100 marks in total and 90 minutes time will be given to complete it.
- 120 minutes for PWD candidates.
- The Paper I is an objective type paper with four MCQ’s out of which one will be correct.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
- No marks will be deducted for incorrect or unattempt question.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & reasoning||25||25|
Paper-II: Descriptive Test
- The paper will be in Hindi, English and other languages.
- Candidates have to write a short essay or letter.
- This paper will be of 50 marks and will get 30 minutes to complete it.
- 40 minutes for PwD Category of candidates.
|Subject||Full Marks||Allotted Time|
|One short essay/letter in English or any other language included in the 8thschedule of the constitution||50 Marks||30 minutes (10 minutes extra is given to PWD Candidates)|
SSC MTS Cut-Off
The minimum score a candidate have to secure is the cut-off of SSC MTS exam to appear in the next examination. The cut-off is different for paper I and paper II and it fluctuate every year. Cut-off are informed with the declaration of result. Cut-offs are also different in different regions.
SSC MTS Result
Result of SSC MTS exam of different levels will be published when the examinations are over. Result can be checked from different links.
All SSC Exam:
|SSC JE 2020||SSC CGL 2020|
|SSC CHSL 2020||SSC MTS 2020|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: What is SSC MTS Exam?
Ans: It is a central level examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission every year in two phases [Paper-1 (Computer Based Test) and Paper-2 (Descriptive Examination)].
Q2: What is an educational qualification for SSC MTS?
Ans: 10th (High School) Pass.
Q3: What is the salary for SSC MTS?
Ans: Rs. 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900 / – Per Month.
Q4: In SSC MTS 2021 Exam, can I choose Hindi as the exam language?
Ans: Yes, SSC MTS 2021 Exam is bilingual (i.e. Hindi & English). You can choose your preferred language either Hindi or English, except in the English Language section.
Hopefully, the above discussion will help you to get a complete idea about ongoing and upcoming SSC MTS exam(Non Technical) respectively.
The above information will also reduce the stress of exam for a certain extent. Please stay tuned with us for latest updates.
Also, you can follow us on Facebook to get instant notification of SSC MTS latest update.