BBA full form: Bachelor of Business Administration
What is BBA: BBA is nothing but a 3 year bachelor degree in business administration. In India BBA has many different courses those are offered by many different state University and national University. BBA is a good and valuable bachelor degree.
Students will be able to make their good career after completing this course. There are two types of mode of education one is regular and another is distance. Students can study their BBA courses in regular or distance. Some distance education colleges are ICFAT, TNOU, IGNOU etc.
Also BBA is an International degree course. In United State BBA course will be complete after four years’ studies and in Europe takes three years for completing BBA course.
For getting admission for BBA, students must have passed their higher secondary education/equivalent examination with achieve at least 55% of marks and they should be maximum 20 years old.
BBA course is divided into three years, each year having two semesters. BBA course fees is around three Lakhs to five Lakhs rupees.
Few BBA Courses:
- Human resource management
- International business
- Tourism and Hospitality
Top Five BBA Colleges in India:
Career After BBA:
Many of BBA passed candidates are working in a government and private sector like General, Technical candidates. Few Govt and private sector jobs are given below:
- Human Resource Executive: The responsibility of human resource executive mainly HR executive or HR manager. Average salary for this post is 4 Lakhs and above per annum.
- Marketing Executive: The marketing executive is basically managing official work and also marketing the products into the outer world. The average salary for this post is 3 Lakhs and above per annum.
- Sales Executive: Sales Executive or Sales manager sells the products into the market. The average salary for this post is 3 Lakhs and above per annum.
- Research and Development Executive: Research and Development executives basically research the products or orders and implement how to develop their products. The average salary for this post is 2 Lakhs and above per annum.
Top Recruiters for BBA:
- International Business machines(IBM)
- ICICI Bank
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q1: Why should I choose BBA?
Ans: Because BBA is one of the most demanding courses overall in India. It gives you a very good opportunity in the job sector and also easy to get jobs.
Q2: What are the salary in the job sector?
Ans: The average salary in the job sector is around 2 lakes to 4.5 lakes per year.
Q3: Is BBA admission process online?
Ans: Yes, application, admission all are online process.
Q4: What is the eligibility criteria for BBA admission?
Ans: Candidates must have passed their higher secondary education/ equivalent examination with at least 55% marks and maximum age should be 20 years.
Q5: Is MBA mandatory after BBA?
Ans: No, if you want you can go for MBA.
Q6: Tell us few best BBA Colleges in Delhi?
Ans: Keshav Mahavidyalaya (Delhi University), MAIT, Maharaja Surajmal Institute, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies.
Q7: Tell us few best BBA Colleges in Mumbai?
Ans: KC college, Jai Hind college, Mithibhai college, HR college of commerce and economic, St. Xavier’s college etc.
Q8: Who are conduct placement process?
Ans: Obviously the college conducts placement process after completing their courses.