UPSC IFS 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been released a notification for the recruitment of Indian Forest Services vacancies. All those aspiring candidates, who eligible for this recruitment, can check the details instruction and apply online from 12th February, 2020.
Here, we have shared the details instruction about the UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2020 recruitment such as important dates, application fees, age limit, educational qualification, and important links.
If you are interested for this vacancies, keep reading.
UPSC IFS (Indian Forest Service) Exam 2020
Advt. No. 06/2020-IFoS
- Notification Release Date: 12 February, 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12 February, 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 3 March, 2020 till 18:00 Hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee(Online): 3 March, 2020 till 18:00 Hrs.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee(Offline): 2 March, 2020
- Online Application Withdraw Dates: 12 March to 18 March, 2020 till 6:00 Hrs.
- Preliminary Exam Date: 31 May, 2020
- Main Exam Date: July/August, 2020
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode: Pay application fee through any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/Debit card.
Age Limit (As on 1st August, 2020):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Note: Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government rules. For more information, read the official notification.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering from any recognized Institute/ University.
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|Indian Forest Service||90|
Candidates should read the official notification before apply online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 – 796 Vacancies
We hope the above article will help you a lot. If you have any inquiry regarding this recruitment, you can knock us through the comment. Also, you can follow this website “Jobingov.com” to get the latest job notification every day.
If you like this article then share with your friends through social media.