RRB Secunderabad NTPC Admit Card 2019 for CBT 1 or Preliminary Examination, Download the RRB Secunderabad NTPC Admit Card or Hall Ticket, Exam Date and Location from rrbsecunderabad.nic.in.
RRB Secunderabad NTPC Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 download link will be activated soon by RRB Secunderabad for CBT 1. The Railway Recruitment Board Secunderabad won’t send NTPC admit card through post. Candidates can get into the admit card/hall ticket before 10 days to the RRB NTPC 2019 examination from the official website of Secunderabad. However, the NTPC examination for Secunderabad zone is scheduled involving the June to September 2019 in a variety of shifts.
The Railway Recruitment Board Secunderabad will notify each candidate by E-mail or even SMS. Here, we have supplied the specifics advice of NTPC hall ticket plus a link to download the admit card. The download link will be triggered as soon as while the RRB Secunderabad publish the NTPC Admit Card 2019.
- 1 RRB Secunderabad NTPC Admit Card 2019 (Not activate)
- 2 RRB Secunderabad NTPC 2019 SUMMARY
- 3 Recruitment Process of RRB Secunderabad NTPC
- 4 How To Download RRB Secunderabad NTPC Hall Ticket
- 5 Candidates Details Mentioned on RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card
- 6 The Document Must Carry for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
- 7 Download TRAVEL PASS
RRB Secunderabad NTPC Admit Card 2019 (Not activate)
Students may download the admit card who have finished the application procedure. You can subscribe Jobingov to receive the notification when update the admit card link and RRB latest information.
Important Advice for RRB Secunderabad NTPC Admit Card
- Need to download NTPC Hall Ticket 2019 when possible.
- Check your details that are supplied by the RRB in admit card. Also check photo and signature just as same as you provided.
- Contact RRB official authority as soon as possible If you notice any mistake on your NTPC admit card.
- Additionally, check the exam Centre and the coverage time of the examination. If the exam location isn’t in your town, then begins preparing for the progress.
RRB Secunderabad NTPC 2019 SUMMARY
- Name of The Category – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
- Title of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board Secunderabad
- Number of vacancies – 3234 Vacancies
- Admit Card Release Date — Release soon
- Date of Exam – Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
- Official Site — www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
Recruitment Process of RRB Secunderabad NTPC
The Railway Recruitment Board Secunderabad will be completed the selection procedure at several stages. The phases of the selection process and articles are provided below:
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test or Preliminary Examination – for all posts,
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test or Main Examination – for all posts,
- Skill Test: The Skill test will ordinarily be completed in two phases i.e.
- Computer-based Aptitude Exam (CBAT) — for the post of Station Master and Traffic Assistant.
- Typing skill test (TST) — for the posts of Accounts clerk cum typist, Junior clerk cum typist, Senior timekeeper, Senior clerk cum typist, Junior account helper cum typist and Senior timekeeper.
- Document Verification (DV) and Medical Exam(ME)
How To Download RRB Secunderabad NTPC Hall Ticket
All candidates who have successfully submitted online applications and Paid Program fees can download their Railway Admit Card in the RRB Secunderabad official site.
Required Login Details
- Application/Registration Number and
- Password (DOB of Students)
Now, follow the downloading procedure to download RRB Secunderabad NTPC Admit Card 2019 for initial phase CBT under:
- Click on the link of RRB Secunderabad official website which given previously.
- Next, click on the URL to download the admit card.
- A new page will be redirected to enter your Application / Registration Number and password (DOB of Candidates).
- After filling the required details, click on the Submit button.
- Candidates must download and have a printout of the admit card after Checking Complete Details.
Candidates Details Mentioned on RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card
Candidates must verify that the details provided on the Admit Card are Correct, according to your provided information. In case your Admit Card details are incorrect based on supplied information, then contact the RRB official authority immediately. All information supplied on the Admit Card ought to assess well, i.e.
- Candidate’s Name,
- Candidate’s Date of Birth,
- Registration Number/Application Number,
- Exam Date,
- Exam Center,
- Complete Address of Exam Center,
- Reporting Time in the Exam Center, etc.
The Document Must Carry for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
The Document Must Carry for RRB NTPC Exam 2019. Otherwise, RRB Authorities will not permit any candidate for the exam without admit card. Candidates should carry valid photo identification proof with the exact same name (which mentioned on the Admit Card).
- A Printed copy of RRB NTPC Admit Card,
- One copy color photograph of candidates,
- A Photo ID could be an Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport/Driving Licence, and
- Travel Pass (For SC/ST Students).
Download TRAVEL PASS
The RRB will Permit the free travel pass for SC/ST candidates whenever they are called various stages of recruitment such as Computer Based Test, Computer-based Aptitude Test, Typing skill test, Document Verification, etc. Candidates can download their journey pass from RRB Secunderabad official website.
Download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 zone-wise. The link is given on the below table: