RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019: The Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) has been declared a total of 1937 vacancies in this year for the posts of Paramedical Categories. RRB has been announced the date of the Computer Based Test given on this page. Now the candidates who have successfully submitted online applications and paid Application fees, they will face an exam.
After the end of the online registration (The last date of online application is 2nd April 2019) of RRB Paramedical 2019, All candidates (who have successfully submitted online applications and paid Application fees) can download their E-Call Letter from the RRB official website.
- 1 RRB Paramedical E-Call Letter 2019 For DV
- 1.1 RRB Paramedical 2019 Summary
- 1.2 Check Official Notification of E-Call Letter
- 1.3 RRB Paramedical Exam City and Exam Date Info
- 1.4 Download scorecard, e-call letter for Document Verification
- 1.5 Download Free Travel Pass For Shortlisted Candidate
- 1.6 RRB Paramedical Admit Card/E-Call Letter 2019
- 1.7 RRB Paramedical 2019 Application Status
- 2 RRB Paramedical E-Call Letter 2019 Download
- 2.1 How To Download E-Call Letter 2019
- 2.2 RRB Paramedical Admit Card/E-Call Letter Mentioned Details
- 2.3 Travel Pass For SC/ST Candidates
- 2.4 The Document Should Carry for RRB Paramedical Exam 2019
- 2.5 RRB Paramedical 2019 Selection Process
- 2.6 RRB Paramedical 2019 Answer key
- 2.7 Share with your friends:
RRB Paramedical E-Call Letter 2019 For DV
In this article, we will discuss how to download RRB Paramedical admit card or E-Call Letter for Documents Verification (DV) and the date of the test. Below the RRB official website’s direct link will be available for download Paramedical admit card. RRB Paramedical Admit Card/E-Call Letter 2019 is a significant document and may need to till the end of the recruitment process. Without the admit card, no candidates can participate in RRB Paramedical Documents Verification (DV).
Here, candidates will find admit card for RRB Paramedical 2019 Computer Based Test (CBT), and Document Verification. Check out this page to know more details about Paramedical Admit Card.
RRB Paramedical 2019 Summary
- Name of the Category – Paramedical Category
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board
- Number of vacancies – 1937 Vacancies
- Date of Exam – 19/07/2019, 20/07/2019 and 21/07/2019
- Download of E-Call Letter – 4 Days prior to the Exam date
- Official Website – www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Paramedical Exam City and Exam Date Info
The exam city and date has been released by the Railway Recruitment Board for RRB Paramedical Categories on 9th July 2019. All eligible candidates can know exam city and date information from the below-provided link:
RRB Paramedical Admit Card/E-Call Letter 2019
The Railway Recruitment Board publishes a separate admit card for each stage on the official website of the respective RRB regions. The Railway Recruitment Board will complete the recruitment process at different stages.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination (ME)
Railway Recruitment Board will publish the Paramedical Admit Card/E-Call Letter for the Computer Based Test (CBT), only who have successfully registered for the examination.
RRB Paramedical 2019 Application Status
RRB has been provided a link to check application status for the post of Paramedical Categories. Candidates required the application registration number and password(Date of Birth) for login. The direct link has given below:
RRB Ahmedabad RRB Ajmer
RRB Allahabad RRB Bangalore
RRB Bhopal RRB Bhubaneswar
RRB Bilaspur RRB Chandigarh
RRB Chennai RRB Gorakhpur
RRB Guwahati RRB Jammu-Srinagar
RRB Kolkata RRB Malda
RRB Mumbai RRB Muzaffarpur
RRB Patna RRB Ranchi
RRB Secunderabad RRB Siliguri
RRB Paramedical E-Call Letter 2019 Download
How To Download E-Call Letter 2019
RRB Para-Medical Admit Card 2019 download process given below:
- Click on the link of RRB official website which mentioned above.
- Next, click on the RRB zone Which has chosen during the application.
- A new page will be redirected to enter your application number and date of birth.
- After filling the required details, click on the Submit button.
- Candidates should download and take a printout of the admit card, after Checking Complete Details.
If the RRB authority publishes the Admit Card, Candidates should download the Admit Card as soon as possible. Otherwise, it will face the problem of massive traffic.
RRB Paramedical Admit Card/E-Call Letter Mentioned Details
Candidates should verify that the details given on the Admit Card are correct, according to their provided information. If your Admit Card details are incorrect according to their provided information, then contact with the RRB official authority immediately. All information provided on the Admit Card should check well, i.e., Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Photograph, Registration Number/Application Number, Category, Exam Date, Exam Center, Complete Address of Exam Center, Reporting Time at the Exam Center, Important Instructions, etc.
Travel Pass For SC/ST Candidates
The RRB will allow the free travel pass for SC/ST candidates when they are called various stages of recruitment like Computer Based Test, Computer-based Aptitude Test, Typing skill test, Document Verification, etc. Candidates can download their travel pass from RRB official website.
The Document Should Carry for RRB Paramedical Exam 2019
Candidates must carry their Admit Card on the day of the exam. Otherwise, RRB authorities will not allow any candidate for examination without admit card. Candidates must carry valid photo id proof with the same name (which mentioned on the Admit Card). Apart from the RRB Para-Medical Admit Card, the RRBs are acceptable Photo IDs
- Voter Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving Licence,
- PAN Card, etc.
RRB Paramedical 2019 Selection Process
The selection process shall include Single Stage Computer Based Test(CBT), Document verification(as applicable) and ME (Medical examination). The RRB Paramedical Selection made with respect to merit.
RRB Paramedical 2019 Answer key
After the Computer Based Test(CBT) completed, answers key will upload to the various RRB zonal websites. Candidates can check their answers from answers key. As a result, candidates can get an idea of the Computer Based Test marks obtained and prepared for the next exam properly.
Railway में नौकरी हासिल करने के झूठे वादे करके या प्रभाव से या अनुचित और अनैतिक साधनों के उपयोग से झूठे वादे करके धोखेबाजों और नौकरी के रैकेटर्स से सावधान रहें। RRB ने अपनी ओर से कार्रवाई के लिए कोई Agent or Coaching Center नियुक्त नहीं किया है।
Individuals / Agencies द्वारा किए जा रहे ऐसे किसी भी दावे के खिलाफ CANDIDATES को चेतावनी दी जाती है। योग्यता के अनुसार CANDIDATES का चयन विशुद्ध रूप से किया जाता है। बेईमान तत्वों से सावधान रहें और उनके जाल में न पड़ें।
RRB को प्रत्यक्ष या अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से प्रभावित करने का प्रयास करने वाले CANDIDATES को अयोग्य घोषित किया जाएगा और उनके खिलाफ कानूनी कार्रवाई शुरू की जा सकती है।