Download RRB NTPC Result 2019 online for CBT 1, The Railway Recruitment Board update Railway NTPC Result out date, Scorecard, Merit List for each stages separately on official site of RRB.
RRB NTPC Result 2019 will be declared by RRB for the first stage CBT/Preliminary Exam. The Railway Recruitment Board will announce the result for each stage separately. There are several stages for RRB NTPC 2019 Recruitment which are –
- First stage Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Preliminary Exam,
- Second stage Computer Based Test (CBT)/Main Exam,
- Typing skill test (For the post of Junior clerk cum typist, Senior timekeeper, Accounts clerk cum typist, Senior clerk cum typist, Junior account assistant cum typist, Senior timekeeper)
- Computer-based Aptitude Test (For the post of Station Master, Traffic Assistant)
- Document Verification, and
- Medical Examination.
Check RRB NTPC Result 2019 For First Stage CBT (Link will be active soon)
The first stage CBT/Preliminary Exam of RRB NTPC 2019 will be held between June to September 2019. Here, we provide the all essential information of RRB NTPC Result 2019 and direct official link (Below) to check your result.
RRB NTPC Result 2019 Summary
- Name of the Category – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board
- Number of vacancies – 35,277 Vacancies
- Date of Exam – Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
- RRB NTPC Result 2019 – To be notified later
- Official Website – www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC Result 2019
The Railway Recruitment Board will announce the RRB NTPC result 2019 into two parts – one is Merit List, and other is Scorecard. The merit list will upload in pdf format and the scorecard, candidates will know directly by the login. For login, candidates require a User ID (Registration Number) and User Password (Candidate’s date of birth).
RRB NTPC Result 2019 Merit List
Merit list is a list which consists the name of the eligible candidates. It consists only for those candidates, who shortlisted for the next stages of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019. The Railway Recruitment Board will be released the merit list on the official website for each stage separately. The candidates whose name will be on the Merit list, they are eligible for the next stage of RRB NTPC 2019, which is the second stage CBT. Candidate’s Name, Registration No and Post Category will include on the merit list.
RRB NTPC Result 2019 Scorecard
RRB NTPC 2019 will issue the scorecard for all candidates who have appeared in the examination. Candidates can download their scorecard through the login process. For download scorecard, candidates have to enter login details like the candidate’s user ID (Registration Number) and user password (Candidate’s date of birth). The information will be given in the RBB NTPC scorecard which is Candidate’s Name, Registration No, RRB Region, Post Category, Marks obtained, Qualifying status, etc.
Instruction to Check RRB NTPC Result 2019
The Railway Recruitment Board will publish the RRB NTPC result 2019 on the RRB Official Site. The result will available to the candidates into two parts which are merit list and scorecard. Steps to check merit list and scorecard are given below:
Steps to Check RRB NTPC Result 2019 Merit List
Follow the steps for check RRB NTPC Result 2019 Merit list:
- Click on the link which is provided on this page or visit any of the RRB zonal website.
- Click on the related link of RRB NTPC merit list 2019.
- NTPC merit list will display on the new tab
- Candidates can find (Press CTRL + F) their name or Roll no in the merit list.
- If candidates qualify the exam, then their name will highlight in the merit list.
Steps to Check RRB NTPC Result 2019 Scorecard
Follow the steps to download RRB NTPC Result 2019 scorecard:
- Click on the link which is given on this page or visit on the RRB official website
- Click on the link which is related to the RRB NTPC scorecard 2019.
- A login page will open and enter your login details (i.e. user id and user password) in this page.
- After that, click on the login button and RRB NTPC scorecard will display on the screen.
- Candidates should have download and take a printout of the scorecard for future use.
Typing Skill Test (TST)
The Typing Skill Test (TST) is applicable for the posts of Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Senior Time Keeper, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper and Senior Clerk cum Typist.
Process for qualify of Typing Skill Test (TST) is following below:
- Marks obtained in TST will not add for making merit.
- The number of candidates equal to 8 times the number of vacancies for every community/category shall be called for Typing Skill Test(TST).
- In Typing Skill Test (TST), the candidates should be able to type thirty words per minute (WPM) in English or twenty-five words per minute (WPM) in Hindi on Personal Computer only except editing tools and spell check facility.
- For appear TST in Hindi, Kruti Dev(KD) and Mangal Font(MF) shall be made available for TST on PC.
- For eligible PwBD candidates, before the conduct of Typing Skill Test have to upload a scanned copy of the TST Exemption Certificate which is issued by the Competent Medical Board(CMB) in the RRBs website.
- Only for the candidates, who qualified in the TST/TST exempted PwBD candidates based on performance in the second Stage CBT, the merit list will made for them.
Computer-Based aptitude test (CBAT)
The Computer-Based aptitude test (CBAT) is applicable only for traffic assistant and station master posts.
Process for qualify of CBAT (Computer Based aptitude test) is following below:
- The Candidates need to secure a minimum T-score of Forty-two marks in each of the test batteries.
- This is applicable to all candidates neutral of community or category (i.e. neutral of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwBD/Ex-SM). and
- The minimum T- Score required for eligibility.
- If the candidates qualify in each of the test batteries of Computer-Based aptitude test (CBAT), then will considering them for the post of SM/TA.
- The CBAT will be held with questions and answer options only in English and Hindi Language.
- Negative marking is not there.
Document Verification (DV)
- Candidates equal to the number of vacancies will call for Document Verification as per their merit which based on the performance of candidates in both Second Stage CBT and CBAT/TST.
- In addition, candidates equal to Fifty percent (may increase or decrease at the consideration of RRBs) of the number of vacancy for various posts will also be called for DV (document verification).
Direct Link to Check RRB NTPC Result 2019 by RRB Region Wise:
(Link will be active soon)