RRB NTPC Application Status 2021: the Railway Recruitment Board will be activated a link to check application status such as application form accepted or rejected. The link will be available at the official website www.rrbcdg.gov.in.
In this article, candidates will get details information about RRB NTPC Application status 2021and also know reasons for rejection. Recently, the scrutiny process of RRB NTPC application form has been finished by RRB.
RRB NTPC Application Status 2021
Candidate can view their application status such as accepted or rejected. The direct link will be published by the Railway Recruitment Board on the official site. The candidate by giving registration number and date of birth can view their Application Status.
Also, candidates can check their RRB NTPC form accepted or rejected zone wise. The links have been provided below.
RRB NTPC 2020
The Railway Recruitment Board of India has been released approx. 35277 vacancies for RRB NTPC 2019-20. The notification has been released on 28th February 2019 and closed of the application process on 12th April 2019.
Approx. 1.37 crore application has been submitted for RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories in all over India. The RRB NTPC 2019 exam will be organized by RRB between June to September 2019.
The exact date is not yet reported. The Admit Card of RRB NTPC 2019-20 can publish 10 days prior to the exam date.
Overview of RRB NTPC 2019-20
- Name of the Category – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board of India
- Notification Number – RRB CEN No- 01/2019
- Post Category – RRB Application Status 2020
- Number of Vacancies – 35277 Vacancies
- Application Status Release Date – Available soon
- Admit Card Release Date – 10 days prior to the exam
- Date of Exam – Released soon
- Official Website – www.indianrailways.gov.in
Steps to Check RRB NTPC Form Accepted or Rejected
If you are successfully submitted NTPC exam form and want to appear in the exam, should check your application status for eligible to download the NTPC admit card or not.
To check your application status of RRB NTPC 2020 follows some easy steps, which are given below:
1st Step: Click on the link mentioned above.
2nd Step: Select the RRB zone, which you choose during the application.
3rd Step: You will be redirected to a login page and ask login details.
4th Step: Enter your application registration no and date of birth and press on the login button.
5th Step: Application status for RRB NTPC 2019-20 will be displayed.
RRB Application Status 2020 Zone Wise
Check your NTPC Application Status 2020 zone wise. The link is given on the below table:
Name of the Posts of RRB NTPC 2019-20
Station Master, Traffic Assistant, Junior clerk cum typist, Senior timekeeper, Accounts clerk cum typist, Senior clerk cum typist, Junior account assistant cum typist, Senior timekeeper, etc.
- CBT 1
- CBT 2
- Computer-based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
- Typing skill test (TST)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination (ME)
Reasons for Rejection of Application Form
To check NTPC Application Status, candidates will login to the official site by valid login details. The RRB will not publish any application form rejected list. For application form rejection by RRB has some reasons which are given below:
- Candidates must note, they are not allowed to apply more than one RRB. That is the reason for the rejected application form.
- Candidates should follow eligibility criteria before fill-up the application form. Your application form will be rejected to fill the application form without meeting the eligibility criteria.
- If candidates upload signature in block or capital letters, the application will be rejected by RRB.
- The application form will be rejected if the uploaded photo of the candidates is black & white, capture with hat or sunglasses, small size, full-body, selfie photo, photo taken by mobile, etc.
- Any attempt to misuse the travelling authority for a request to show original SC/ST community certificate shall lead to rejection of candidature (and application form) at any stage of the recruitment process and debarment for future assessments conducted by RRBs/RRCs.
- The application form will be rejected if the candidate’s name existing in the debarred list of any RRB/RRC.
We hope the above article will help you to check your Application Status. If, you have any question regarding RRB NTPC Form Accepted or Rejected, please comment below. We will help you as soon as possible.