RRB NTPC 2019 APPLICATION FORM DELAYED: Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board( RRB) NTPC has delayed the release of RRB NTPC 2019 application form. Earlier, this application date was on February 28, 2019. But the recent update of RRB Bhubaneswar’s official website, the online application form for CEN 01/2019 will now start on 01 March 2019.
NON TECHNICAL POPULAR CATEGORIES(NTPC)
Posts under (NTPC) are
- Junior Clerk cum typist
- Accounts Clerk cum typist
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist
- Trains Clerk Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Traffic Assistant
- Goods Guard
- Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist
- Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master etc.
Application Fees Details
RRB NTPC 2019 application fees are required for General/OBC Candidate pay of Rs 500/-. An amount of Rs 400/- will be refunded to candidates bank account duly deducting Bank charges, on appearing in 1st stage CBT.
For SC/ST/Exservicemen/PwBDs/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically Backward Class Candidate application fees Rs 250/-. An amount of Rs 250/- will be refunded to candidates bank account duly deducting Bank charges, on appearing in 1st stage CBT.
Process of the Online Application
RRB NTPC 2019 application form will be released on the RRB official website. The selection of application of RRB NTPC 2019 for various post will be done on the basis of zones. There are to 21 RRBs in the India Railways located in Allahabad, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Bilaspur, Chennai, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu- Sringar , Kolkata, Mumbai, Malda, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates will have to choose the RRB, Which they wish to apply.
- First, Candidates have to complete registration by filling up the personal details like Full Name, father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, Nationality, Religion, Aadhhar card No., Academic details, Mobile Number, e-mail Id, etc.
- Eligible candidates need to fill the application form with the correct details as required.
- Candidate will have to upload the scan photography and signature in the application form.
- After all the correct details as required in the application form are entered, Candidates can submit it online.
- The candidates will also submit their application fees through the credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- after pay application fees, Candidate take a printout of the filled in application form and kept it safe for future use.
Click here to know more details of RRB NTPC 2019