RRB Bilaspur NTPC Admit Card 2019 for First CBT or Preliminary Examination, Download RRB Hall Ticket/NTPC Admit Card Bilaspur from official website rrbbilaspur.gov.in
RRB Bilaspur NTPC Admit Card 2019 will be published 10 to 15 days before the exam date. The admit card will available soon on the Bilaspur official website for 1st CBT. RRB NTPC 2019 exam will be scheduled between June to September 2019. Candidates who want to appear in the examination are required to download the NTPC Admit Card 2019 for RRB Bilaspur zone.
Candidates will eligible to download RRB NTPC Hall Ticket, who have successfully submitted application form and paid application fees. Below we will provide a direct link to download NTPC Admit Card Bilaspur/Hall Ticket 2019 for 1st stages CBT.
- 1 RRB Bilaspur NTPC ADMIT CARD 2019 (Link will be active soon)
- 2 RRB Bilaspur NTPC 2019 SUMMARY
- 3 RRB Bilaspur NTPC RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- 4 RRB Bilaspur NTPC Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download Procedure
- 5 RRB Bilaspur NTPC Admit Card Mentioned Details
- 6 The Document Should Carry for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
- 7 TRAVEL PASS FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES
RRB Bilaspur NTPC ADMIT CARD 2019 (Link will be active soon)
The download link will be activated soon for Download NTPC hall ticket 2019. The Railway Recruitment Board will send a notification for RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 through SMS or Email on your registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
If you don’t receive any notification by RRB, then advised to visit Official Website or Jobingov page on a regular basis. The link will be activate as soon as with the official website. You can subscribe jobingov.com to receive the notification when the link will activate.
RRB Bilaspur NTPC 2019 SUMMARY
- Name of the Category – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board Bilaspur
- Number of vacancies – 1207 Vacancies
- Admit Card Release Date – Available soon
- Date of Exam – Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
- Official Website – rrbbilaspur.gov.in
RRB Bilaspur NTPC RECRUITMENT PROCESS
The Railway Recruitment Board will complete the recruitment process at different stages.
- First Stage Computer Based Test (Preliminary Examination)- for all posts
- Second Stage Computer Based Test (Main Examination)- for all posts
- Skill Test:
- Computer-based Aptitude Test (CBAT) – for Station Master, Traffic Assistant.
- Typing skill test (TST) – for Accounts clerk cum typist, Junior clerk cum typist, Senior timekeeper, Senior clerk cum typist, Junior account assistant cum typist, Senior timekeeper.
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination (ME)
RRB Bilaspur NTPC Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download Procedure
All candidates who have successfully submitted online applications and paid Application fees can download their railway Admit Card from the RRB Bilaspur official website.
Required Login Details
Candidates required Registration Number which generated at the time of online application and Password (Date of birth) for download RRB NTPC admit card 2019.
Now, follow the download procedure to download RRB Bilaspur NTPC Admit Card 2019 for first stage CBT below:
- Click on the link of RRB Bilaspur official website which mentioned above.
- Next, click on the link to download admit card.
- A new page will be redirected to enter your Application or Registration number and password (Date of Birth).
- After filling the required details, click on the Submit button.
- Candidates should download and take a printout of the admit card, after Checking Complete Details.
RRB Bilaspur NTPC Admit Card Mentioned Details
Candidates should verify that the details given on the Admit Card are correct, according to your provided information. If your Admit Card details are incorrect according to provided information, then contact with the RRB Official Authority immediately. All information provided on the Admit Card should check well, i.e. Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Photograph, Registration Number/Application Number, Category, Exam Date, Exam Center, Complete Address of Exam Center, Reporting Time at the Exam Center, Important Instructions, etc.
The Document Should Carry for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
Candidates must carry their RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 on the day of the exam. Otherwise, RRB authorities will not allow any candidate for examination without admit card. Candidates must carry valid photo id proof with the same name (which mentioned on the Admit Card). Apart from the RRB NTPC Admit Card, the RRBs are acceptable Photo IDs:
- Voter Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving Licence,
- PAN Card, etc.
TRAVEL PASS FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES
The RRB will allow the free travel pass for SC/ST candidates when they are called various stages of recruitment like Computer Based Test, Computer-based Aptitude Test, Typing skill test, Document Verification, etc. Candidates can download their travel pass from RRB official website.
Download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 zone-wise. The link is given on the below table: