RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Admit Card 2019 will be released for first CBT 10 to 15 days prior to the NTPC exam date. The NTPC 2019 exam will be scheduled between June to September 2019. Candidates will eligible to download for NTPC admit card, who have successfully submitted NTPC application form and paid application fees.
The download link will be activated soon for RRB hall ticket 2019 on the RRB Bhubaneswar official website(www.rrbbbs.gov.in). The Railway Recruitment Board will send a download notification through SMS/Email on your registered mobile number or Email ID. If you don’t receive any hall ticket download notification by RRB, then advised to visit official website or Jobingov page on a regular basis.
Below we will provide a direct link to download RRB NTPC admit card/hall ticket 2019 for RRB Bhubaneswar zone. The link will be activate as soon as with the official website. You can subscribe jobingov.com to receive the notification when the link will activate.
- 1 RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC ADMIT CARD 2019 (Link will be active soon)
- 2 RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC 2019 SUMMARY
- 3 RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- 4 RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC ADMIT CARD/HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD PROCEDURE
- 5 RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Admit Card Mentioned Details
- 6 The Document Should Carry for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
- 7 TRAVEL PASS FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC ADMIT CARD 2019 (Link will be active soon)
We have shared some important suggestions for candidates about RRB NTPC admit card/hall ticket 2019:
- Candidates should download NTPC admit card/hall ticket 2019 as soon as possible.
- Check your details carefully provide by RRB authority on NTPC admit card.
- If you notice any mistake or incorrect entry on your NTPC admit card, then contact RRB official authority as soon as possible.
- You must check exam location and also check reporting time of the exam. If exam location is not in your city, then prepare for travel and stay accordingly.
Also we have shared recruitment process for NTPC 2019, download procedure of RRB NTPC admit card/hall ticket 2019, mentioned details on NTPC admit card and document should carry for NTPC 2019 exam, etc.
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC 2019 SUMMARY
- Name of the Category – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar
- Number of vacancies – 498 Vacancies
- Admit Card Release Date – Available soon
- Date of Exam – Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
- Official Website – rrbbbs.gov.in
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC RECRUITMENT PROCESS
The Railway Recruitment Board will complete the recruitment process at different stages.
- First Stage Computer Based Test (Preliminary Examination)- for all posts
- Second Stage Computer Based Test (Main Examination)- for all posts
- Skill Test:
- Computer-based Aptitude Test (CBAT) – for Station Master, Traffic Assistant.
- Typing skill test (TST) – for Junior clerk cum typist, Senior timekeeper, Accounts clerk cum typist, Senior clerk cum typist, Junior account assistant cum typist, Senior timekeeper.
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination (ME)
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC ADMIT CARD/HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD PROCEDURE
All candidates who have successfully submitted online applications and paid Application fees can download their railway Admit Card from the RRB Bhubaneswar official website.
Required Login Details:
Candidates required Registration Number which generated at the time of online application and Password (Date of birth) for download RRB NTPC admit card 2019.
Now, follow the download procedure to download RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Admit Card 2019 for first stage CBT below:
- Click on the link of RRB Bhubaneswar official website which mentioned above.
- Next, click on the link to download admit card.
- A new page will be redirected to enter your application/ registration number and password (date of birth).
- After filling the required details, click on the Submit button.
- Candidates should download and take a printout of the admit card, after Checking Complete Details.
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Admit Card Mentioned Details
Candidates should verify that the details given on the Admit Card are correct, according to your provided information. If your Admit Card details are incorrect according to provided information, then contact with the RRB official authority immediately. All information provided on the Admit Card should check well, i.e. Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Photograph, Registration Number/Application Number, Category, Exam Date, Exam Center, Complete Address of Exam Center, Reporting Time at the Exam Center, Important Instructions, etc.
The Document Should Carry for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
Candidates must carry their RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 on the day of the exam. Otherwise, RRB authorities will not allow any candidate for examination without admit card. Candidates must carry valid photo id proof with the same name (which mentioned on the Admit Card). Apart from the RRB NTPC Admit Card, the RRBs are acceptable Photo IDs:
- Voter Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving Licence,
- PAN Card, etc.
TRAVEL PASS FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES
The RRB will allow the free travel pass for SC/ST candidates when they are called various stages of recruitment like Computer Based Test, Computer-based Aptitude Test, Typing skill test, Document Verification, etc. Candidates can download their travel pass from RRB official website.