RRB Bangalore NTPC Admit Card 2019 will be available soon for 1st CBT on the official website www.rrbbnc.gov.in. The Railway Recruitment Board will not send any Hall ticket by postal. Candidates who have successfully applied for RRB NTPC 2019 Exam and paid Application fees, can download railway Admit Card from the RRB Bangalore official website. RRB will notify you with SMS or email when admit card will release.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 will be available 15 to 20 days prior to the NTPC exam date. We will provide a direct link to download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 for Bangalore zone. The RRB Bangalore NTPC exam will be scheduled between June to September 2019, As per the RRB official notification.
In this article, we will discuss how to download RRB NTPC admit card 2019, NTPC Admit Card Mentioned Details, Required documents for RRB NTPC 2019 Exam, etc. The download link will update for first stage CBT, link will activated as soon as.
- 1 RRB Bangalore NTPC 2019 SUMMARY
- 2 RRB Bangalore NTPC ADMIT CARD 2019 (Link will be active soon)
- 3 RRB Bangalore NTPC RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- 4 RRB Bangalore NTPC ADMIT CARD/HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD PROCEDURE
- 5 RRB Bangalore NTPC Admit Card Mentioned Details
- 6 The Document Should Carry for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
- 7 TRAVEL PASS FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES
RRB Bangalore NTPC 2019 SUMMARY
- Name of the Category – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore
- Number of vacancies – 2470 Vacancies
- Admit Card Release Date – Available soon
- Date of Exam – Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
- Official Website – www.rrbbnc.gov.in
RRB Bangalore NTPC ADMIT CARD 2019 (Link will be active soon)
RRB Bangalore NTPC RECRUITMENT PROCESS
The Railway Recruitment Board will complete the recruitment process at different stages.
- First Stage Computer Based Test (Preliminary Examination)- for all posts
- Second Stage Computer Based Test (Main Examination)- for all posts
- Skill Test:
- Computer-based Aptitude Test (CBAT) – for Station Master, Traffic Assistant.
- Typing skill test (TST) – for Junior clerk cum typist, Senior timekeeper, Accounts clerk cum typist, Senior clerk cum typist, Junior account assistant cum typist, Senior timekeeper.
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination (ME)
RRB Bangalore NTPC ADMIT CARD/HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD PROCEDURE
All candidates who have successfully submitted online applications and paid Application fees can download their railway Admit Card from the RRB Bangalore official website. Candidates required registration number which generated at the time of online application and password (Date of birth) for download RRB NTPC admit card 2019. Now, follow the download procedure to download RRB Bangalore NTPC admit card 2019 below:
- Click on the link of RRB Bangalore official website which mentioned above.
- Next, click on the link to download admit card.
- A new page will be redirected to enter your application/ registration number and password (date of birth).
- After filling the required details, click on the Submit button.
- Candidates should download and take a printout of the admit card, after Checking Complete Details.
RRB Bangalore NTPC Admit Card Mentioned Details
Candidates should verify that the details given on the Admit Card are correct, according to their provided information. If your Admit Card details are incorrect according to their provided information, then contact with the RRB official authority immediately. All information provided on the Admit Card should check well, i.e. Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Photograph, Registration Number/Application Number, Category, Exam Date, Exam Center, Complete Address of Exam Center, Reporting Time at the Exam Center, Important Instructions, etc.
The Document Should Carry for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
Candidates must carry their RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 on the day of the exam. Otherwise, RRB authorities will not allow any candidate for examination without admit card. Candidates must carry valid photo id proof with the same name (which mentioned on the Admit Card). Apart from the RRB NTPC Admit Card, the RRBs are acceptable Photo IDs
- Voter Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving Licence,
- PAN Card, etc.
TRAVEL PASS FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES
The RRB will allow the free travel pass for SC/ST candidates when they are called various stages of recruitment like Computer Based Test, Computer-based Aptitude Test, Typing skill test, Document Verification, etc. Candidates can download their travel pass from RRB official website.