RRB Bangalore NTPC Admit Card 2019 will be available soon for 1st CBT on the official website (rrbbnc.gov.in). The Railway Recruitment Board will not send any Hall Ticket by postal.
Candidates who have successfully applied for RRB NTPC 2019 Exam and paid Application fees, they can download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 from the official website of RRB Bangalore.
The RRB will notify you through SMS or email when the admit card will release. The RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 will be available 5 to 10 days prior to the NTPC exam date.
The RRB Bangalore NTPC exam will be scheduled between June to September 2019, As per the RRB official notification.
The download link will update for first stage CBT, link will be activated soon. We have provided a direct link to download the RRB NTPC Call Letter for Bangalore zone.
RRB Bangalore NTPC Admit Card 2019 for CBT1
In this article, we will discuss how to download the Admit Card for NTPC 2019, Mentioned Details in the Admit Card, Required documents for RRB NTPC 2019 Exam, etc.
The RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 notification for release will be announced soon. Keep visiting this page regularly for any new update about the NTPC Admit Card for Bangalore.
RRB Bangalore NTPC 2019 Summary
- Name of the Category – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore
- Notification Number – RRB CEN- 01/2019
- Post Category – NTPC Admit Card 2019 for Bangalore
- Number of Vacancies – 2470 Vacancies
- Admit Card Release – 5 days prior to the exam date
- Date of Exam – Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
- Official Website – rrbbnc.gov.in
RRB Bangalore NTPC 2019 Recruitment Process
The Railway Recruitment Board will complete the recruitment process at different stages.
- First Stage Computer Based Test (Preliminary Examination)- for all posts
- Second Stage Computer Based Test (Main Examination)- for all posts
- Skill Test:
- Computer-based Aptitude Test (CBAT) – for Station Master, Traffic Assistant.
- Typing skill test (TST) – for Junior clerk cum typist, Senior timekeeper, Accounts clerk cum typist, Senior clerk cum typist, Junior account assistant cum typist, Senior timekeeper.
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination (ME)
RRB Bangalore NTPC Admit Card 2019 Download
All candidates who have successfully submitted the online applications and paid Application fees, they can download their Railway Admit Card from the official website of Bangalore.
Candidates required registration number which generated at the time of online application and password (Date of birth) for download RRB NTPC admit card Bangalore 2019.
Now, follow the download procedure to download NTPC admit card Bangalore below:
- Visit the official website of RRB Bangalore which mentioned above.
- Next, click on the link to download the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019.
- A new page will be redirected to enter your valid login details i.e. application/ registration number and date of birth.
- After filling the required details, click on the “Submit” button.
- NTPC Admit Card Bangalore 2019 will be displayed.
- Candidates should download and take a printout after Checking Complete Details.
RRB NTPC Admit Card Zone Wise
Download the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 zone wise. The link is given on the below table:
RRB NTPC Admit Card Mentioned Details
Candidates should verify that the details given on the Admit Card are correct, according to their provided information. If your Admit Card details are incorrect according to their provided information, then contact with the RRB official authority immediately.
All information provided on the Admit Card should check well, i.e. Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Photograph, Registration Number/Application Number, Category, Exam Date, Exam Center, Complete Address of Exam Center, Reporting Time at the Exam Center, Important Instructions, etc.
The Document Should Carry for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
Candidates must carry their NTPC Admit Card 2019 for Bangalore zone on the day of the exam. Otherwise, RRB authorities will not allow any candidate for examination without admit card.
Candidates must carry valid photo id proof with the same name (which mentioned on the Admit Card). Apart from the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019, the RRBs acceptable Photo IDs are:
- Voter Card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Driving Licence,
- PAN Card, etc.
Travel Pass for SC/ST Candidates
The RRB will allow the free travel pass for SC/ST candidates when they are called various stages of recruitment like Computer Based Test, Computer Based Aptitude Test, Typing skill test, Document Verification, etc. Candidates can download their travel pass from RRB official website.
Hope the above article helps you a lot. Also, if you have any questions in your mind regarding RRB Bangalore NTPC Admit Card 2019, Please ask through comment. We will answer your question as soon as possible. Also, you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.