RRB Allahabad NTPC Admit Card 2020: The RRB NTPC Call Letter 2020 will be released for Allahabad region at www.rrbald.gov.in. The Recruitment Board (RRB) will not send admit card by post. Candidates can able to download the call letter via login from the official website.
In this article, candidates can find the admit card for 1st stage CBT, 2nd stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test, Typing Skill Test, Documents Verification. Here, we are going to discuss about the RRB Allahabad NTPC Admit Card like release date, download process, important documents, mention details in the admit card, etc.
Latest News: The scheduled of RRB NTPC CEN 01/2019 CBT I will be held from 28.12.2020 to 13.01.2021 in various city all over India. Keep an eye on this page regularly for more latest update.
RRB Allahabad NTPC Admit Card 2020
Admit Card Release Date
The RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 release date not yet announced. According to the official notification, the admit card will be released 4 days before the RRB NTPC CBT I.
More Important Dates
The RRB Allahabad NTPC 2020 important dates are given on the below table:
|Notification Date||28th February 2019|
|Starting date to apply online||1st March 2019 at 04:00 pm|
|Last date to apply online||31st March 2019 at 11:59 pm|
|Last date for submission of application||12th April 2019 at 11:59 pm|
|CBT I||28.12.2020 to 13.01.2021|
|CBT II||To be notified later|
|Typing Skill Test||To be notified later|
|Document Verification||To be notified later|
RRB NTPC Application Status 2020
Here, we have provided a link to check the RRB NTPC application form status. Before downloading the admit card, candidates should check their NTPC 2020 application form status that is accepted or rejected. The link will activate by RRB a few days before the announcement of the admit card.
How to Download RRB NTPC 2020 Admit Card?
The Railway Recruitment Board will issue the admit card for those candidates, whose application form is accepted. The call letter will be issued at the respective official website. All eligible candidates can download the e-call letter online via login.
The following credentials are needed to access the download page:
- Registration Number/ Application Number (which generated at the time of online application).
- Candidate’s date of birth.
Steps to Download
Follow the steps below to download the admit card:
Step 1– Visit the official website of Allahabad region.
Step 2- Find the download link into the notice board and click on it.
Step 3- You will be redirected to the login page.
Step 4- Enter the login details that are registration number and date of birth and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5- Click on the “e-Call Letter” button and download it.
Step 6- After download the admit card, verify your details information and take tow copies printout for further use.
Below, we have provided direct links to download the admit card for different stages of exam like First Computer Based Test, Second Computer Based Test, Computer Based Aptitude Test, Typing Skill Test and Documents Verification. The links are:
- Download RRB Allahabad NTPC Admit Card 2020 for 1st CBT
- Download RRB Allahabad NTPC Admit Card 2020 for 2nd CBT
- Download RRB Allahabad NTPC Admit Card 2020 for CBAT
- Download RRB Allahabad NTPC Admit Card 2020 for TST
- Download RRB Allahabad NTPC Admit Card 2020 for DV
Download Call Letter Zone Wise
Download the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 zone wise. The link is given on the below table:
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here|
|RRB Bangalore||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here|
|RRB Jammu||Click Here|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here|
|RRB Malda||Click Here|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here|
|RRB Patna||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here|
|RRB Siliguri||Click Here|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Click Here|
RRB Allahabad NTPC CBT 1 Admit Card
The Railway Recruitment Board will be released the admit card for 1st stage CBT on the official website of RRB Allahabad region. Candidates will eligible to download the admit card, whose application form is accepted. The download link will be activated 10 days prior to the NTPC 2020 first stage CBT exam.
Eligible candidates will be notified by the Recruitment Board via SMS/ E-mail for availability of the admit card.
Along with the e-call letter, candidates have to carry an original credential for entering. As per the official notification, RRBs acceptable credentials are Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/Govt issued photo ID card for government employee and College/University photo ID card.
RRB Allahabad NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card
After first stage Computer Based Test, the Recruitment Board will be released the e-call letter for those candidates, who will be qualified for the 2nd CBT. The RRB will send a notification to the eligible candidates through SMS/ E-mail to download the admit card. The admit card download link for CBT 2 will activate at the official website of Allahabad zone.
For appearing into the exam, candidates have to carry a print copy of e-call letter and an original photo ID card. An original photo ID card can be a Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence or School/ College/ University photo ID card.
RRB Allahabad NTPC CBAT Admit Card
The Recruitment Board will be released the admit card for those candidates, who have applied for the posts of Station Master, Traffic Assistant and will be qualified for the Computer Based Aptitude Test(CBAT).
The download link will be activated 10 days earlier to the CBAT exam at the official website.
RRB Allahabad NTPC TST Admit Card
After the 2nd stage Computer Based Test, the Railway Recruitment Board will be issued the call letter for Typing Skill Test(TST).
Eligible candidates will able to download the admit card, who have applied for the posts of Junior clerk cum typist, Junior timekeeper, Accounts clerk cum typist, Senior clerk cum typist, Junior account assistant cum typist, Senior timekeeper and qualified for TST.
RRB Allahabad NTPC DV Admit Card
After CBT 1, CBT 2, and Skill Test, shortlisted candidates will be appearing into the document verification. The Board will be issued the admit card for those candidates, who will be qualified for DV. Along with the call letter, candidates have to carry all of the documents, which are given below:
- Original ID proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport) and admit card for entry.
- Educational Qualification certificate and mark sheet (10th/ 12th/ Graduation).
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- PwBD Certificate (If applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Minority Declaration
- Character Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate (If applicable)
- No Objection Certificate (If applicable)
- 10 copy passport size photograph
- Medical Certificate
- e-Call Letter of all stages such as 1st CBT, 2nd CBT, CBAT, and TST.
RRB NTPC 2020 Selection Process
The Recruitment Board will complete the selection process at different stages. All the stages of this recruitment process according to the posts are given below:
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (Preliminary Examination)- for all posts.
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (Main Examination)- for all posts.
- Skill Test:
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) – for the posts of Station Master, Traffic Assistant.
- Typing Skill Test (TST) – for the posts of Junior clerk cum typist, Junior timekeeper, Accounts clerk cum typist, Senior clerk cum typist, Junior account assistant cum typist, Senior timekeeper.
- Document Verification (DV).
- Medical Examination (ME).
Mention Details in Admit Card
After download the call letter, you should check details given in the call letter is correct or not, according to your provided information.
The information that will have in the admit card are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Center
- Complete Address of Exam Center
- Reporting Time
- Important Instructions, etc.
If your noticed any incorrect entry in your admit card, then contact with the RRB official authority immediately for correction. Otherwise, you may get into trouble during exam.
For appearing into the exam, candidates have to carry some documents, which are given below:
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020.
- One copy color photograph.
- An original photo ID proof. Which can be an Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving Licence/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Photo ID card issued by the government for Govt employee and School/College/University Photo ID Card.
- Print copy of Free Travel Pass and original caste certificate (For SC/ST Candidates only).
Download Free Travel Pass
Candidates, who belong to SC/ST category are eligible to avail for free travel. The Railway Travel Authority allotted a Free Sleeper Class Railway Travel Pass for them. Candidates will able to download the travel pass, who opted this facility during the time of online application.
The RRB will allow to book ticket on submission of self-attested scanned copy of the admit card and category certificate. Candidates have to a carry print copy of the travel pass and SC/ST certificate during journey for verification.
RRB Allahabad NTPC 2020: Vacancy
The vacancies for different category of RRB NTPC 2019-20 for Allahabad zone have been given in the below image:
We hope the above article will helpful for you. Otherwise, you can ask any question through the comments regarding Allahabad NTPC Admit Card 2020. We will answer as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
The frequently asked questions regarding the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 for Allahabad zone are given below:
Q1: How can I download RRB NTPC 2020 e-call letter?
Ans: Follow the below steps to download the call letter.
1. Visit the official website.
2. Find and click on the RRB NTPC e-Call Letter 2020.
3. Enter your registration number and date of birth for login.
4. Click on the e-call letter and take a print out.
Q2: What is the date of NTPC 2020 exam?
Ans: The date of RRB NTPC 2020 exam will be announced soon.
Q3: What is the RRB Allahabad official website?
Ans: The official website of Allahabad zone is www.rrbald.gov.in.
Q4: How can I check my RRB NTPC Status 2020?
Ans: Follow the below steps to check RRB NTPC Application Status:
1. Visit the official website.
2. Click on the link of RRB NTPC Application Form Status 2020.
3. Enter your login details that are registration number and date of birth and click on the login button.
4. Finally, click on the application status and check form accepted or rejected.