OSCB Recruitment 2020: Odisha State Cooperative Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of Banking Assistant Grade II, Assistant Manager Grade II & System Manager under different central cooperative bank in state of Odisha.
All those candidates, who are interested for Bank Jobs, they can check details of this recruitment. Candidates can apply online from 20th March to 15th April 2020.
OSCB Recruitment 2020
Overview of OSCB Jobs
- Name of the Organization: Odisha State Cooperative Bank
- Name of the Post: Banking Assistant Grade – II, Assistant Manager Grade – II, and System Manager.
- Total no of Vacancy: 786
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: Odisha
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: odishascb.com
All important dates are mentioned in the below list.
- Starting date to register online: 20th March 2020
- Last date for registration of application: 10th May 2020
- Last date for editing application details: 10th May 2020
- Last date for Payment of Application Fee: 10th May 2020
- Last date for printing application: 25th May 2020
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager Grade II||267|
|Banking Assistant Grade II||485|
Age will be reckoned as on 1st January 2020.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
The upper age limit will be relaxed by
- 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Women candidates.
- 3 years for SEBC category candidates.
- 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Assistant Manager Grade II: Graduate in any discipline with proficiency in Computer Application.
- Banking Assistant Grade II: Graduate in any discipline with proficiency in Computer Application.
- System Manager: MCA/B-Tech in Computer Science/IT with securing a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
Salary of OSCB Jobs
- Assistant Manager Grade II: Rs. 9300/- to 34800/– with Grade Pay 4200/- along with D.A. and other allowances.
- Banking Assistant Grade II: Rs. 5200/- to 20200/– with Grade Pay 2000/- along with D.A. and other allowances.
- System Manager: Rs. 9300/- to 34800/– with Grade Pay 4200/- along with D.A. and other allowances.
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Main Exam
- Viva-Voce Test
- Documents Verification
- For UR & SEBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/–
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 600/–
Candidates must read the official notification carefully, before apply online.
|Online Application Link||Registration|
|Official Website||Click Here|