RRB Malda NTPC Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 for CBT phase 1 will be updated soon for Malda zone. The download link of RRB Malda NTPC Admit Card to be activated on official site of Malda (www.rrbmalda.gov.in). Although, the release date is not announced yet officially. But generally, the hall ticket will be published 10 days before to the RRB NTPC 2019 exam date.
According to the RRB official notification, the CBT phase 1 of RRB NTPC 2019 will be scheduled between June to September 2019. All the candidates, those who have successfully completed the application process, can able to download the NTPC Admit Card for RRB Malda zone.
RRB Malda NTPC Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019(Not activate)
The above link will be activated soon as while the admit card release. Here, Candidates will know the simple steps for download admit card and also required documents for the exam. We have shared some important advice of download RRB Malda NTPC Admit Card:
- Download RRB Malda NTPC Admit Card as soon as possible.
- Before downloading, check each and every mention details on the admit card.
- Immediate contact with the RRB Official Authority if anything wrong.
- For SC/ST candidates download free travel pass from the official site if you opted this facility during application.
- To avoid hassle during travelling, must carry original cast certificate along with printed copy of free travel pass, for identity verification.
Overview of RRB Malda NTPC 2019
- Name of the Category – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board Malda
- Number of vacancies – 1043 Vacancies
- Admit Card Release Date – Available soon
- Date of Exam – Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
- Official Website – www.rrbmalda.gov.in
Steps to Download RRB Malda NTPC Admit Card 2019
The RRB NTPC Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 for computer based test phase 1 to be downloaded from the official website of Malda. After following a few simple steps to download the hall ticket without any trouble. However, all the important steps are given below:
- Step 1: Go to the official site of Malda zone.
- Step 2: Click on the download link.
- Step 3: Enter your valid login details such as application registration number and date of birth.
- Step 3: Enter the security code and click on the submit button.
- Step 4: The RRB NTPC admit card/Hall Ticket 2019 will appear in a new tab, check your details before download.
- Step 5: Finally, Download and print 2 copy of your RRB Malda NTPC Admit Card for CBT 1 exam.
Required Documents for NTPC 2019 Exam
Candidates must note that some documents are required on the day of RRB NTPC 2019 exam for Malda zone. Candidates should carry documents, which are given below:
- One copy printed RRB Malda NTPC Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019,
- One copy Passport Size Colored a Photograph,
- A valid original photo ID which is an Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport/ Driving Licence, etc.
- A printed copy of free travel pass along with the original caste certificate.
Download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 zone-wise. The link is given on the below table: