RRB Jammu NTPC Admit Card 2019 for CBT 1 will update soon. The download link to be activated on the official site of Jammu i.e. www.rrbjammu.nic.in. Although, the release date is not announced yet officially. But, according to media or newspaper the hall ticket will be published 05 to 10 days before to the RRB NTPC 2019 Exam date.
According to the RRB official notification, the CBT 1 of the RRB NTPC 2019 will be scheduled between June to September 2019. All the candidates, those who have successfully completed application process, they can able to download the RRB NTPC Call Letter 2019 for RRB Jammu zone.
RRB Jammu NTPC Admit Card 2019 for CBT1
The RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 release date will be announced soon. Keep visiting this page regularly for any new update about the NTPC Admit Card for Jammu region.
In this article, we have provided a direct link to download the admit card while it is release. Here, Candidates will know the simple steps for download admit card and also required documents for the exam.
We have shared some important advice about the RRB Jammu NTPC Admit Card, which are given below.
- Download The RRB NTPC Admit Card Jammu 2019 as soon as possible.
- Before downloading, check each and every mention details on the admit card.
- Immediate contact with the RRB authority if anything wrong.
- For SC/ST candidates download free travel pass from the official site if you opted this facility during application.
- To avoid hassle during travelling, must carry original cast certificate along with Xerox copy of free travel pass, for identity verification.
Overview of RRB Jammu NTPC 2019
- Name of the Category – Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC).
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu.
- Notification Number – RRB CEN No- 01/2019.
- Post Category – RRB NTPC Admit Card Jammu 2019.
- Number of Vacancies – 898 Vacancies.
- Admit Card Release Date – 4 days prior to the exam date.
- Date of Exam – Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019.
- Official Website – www.rrbjammu.nic.in.
How to Download RRB Jammu NTPC Admit Card 2019
The RRB NTPC Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 for Computer Based Test phase 1 to be downloaded from the official website of Jammu. After following a few simple steps to download the hall ticket without any trouble. However, all the important steps are given below.
Step 1: Go to the official site of Jammu zone.
Step 2: Click on the download link.
Step 3: Enter your valid login details such as application registration number and date of birth.
Step 3: Enter security code and click on the submit button.
Step 4: The RRB NTPC admit card/Hall Ticket 2019 will appear in a new tab, check your details before download.
Step 5: Finally, Download and print 2 copy of the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 for CBT 1 Exam.
Download RRB Jammu NTPC Admit Card 2019
The Document Should Carry for RRB NTPC Exam 2019
Candidates must carry their RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 for Jammu zone on the day of the exam. Candidates must carry a valid original photo Id card as the same name and photography.
Apart from the RRB Jammu NTPC Admit Card 2019, the RRBs/RRCs acceptable Photo IDs are Voter Card; Aadhar Card; Driving Licence; PAN Card; Passport; etc.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 Zone Wise
Download the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 zone wise. The link is given on the below table.
|RRB Zone||Download Link|
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here|
|RRB Bangalore||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here|
|RRB Jammu||Click Here|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here|
|RRB Malda||Click Here|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here|
|RRB Patna||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here|
|RRB Siliguri||Click Here|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Click Here|
Hope the above article helps you a lot. Also, if you have any questions in your mind regarding the RRB Jammu NTPC Admit Card 2019, Please ask through comment. We will answer your question as soon as possible.
If you like this article, don’t forget to share with your friends. Also, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for any latest update