RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2019: The Download link will be activated by the Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai for the NTPC Admit card 2019 of first stage Computer Based Test.
The RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 will be published 5 days before the exam date of CBT 1. The RRB NTPC 2019 exam will be organized by the RRB Chennai between June to September 2019 in various shifts.
RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2019
The RRB Chennai will be sent a notification through email or SMS on the candidates registered email ID or phone number for downloading the RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2019.
Candidates will able to download the Call Letter 2019, who have successfully submitted the application form.
In this article, we have provided more details of the Hall Ticket 2019 and a direct link to download the admit card for 1st CBT. Keep visiting this page regularly for further updates.
RRB Chennai NTPC 2019 Overview
- Name of the Category – Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC).
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai.
- Number of Vacancies – 2694 Vacancies.
- Admit Card Release Date – Available soon.
- Date of Exam – Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019.
- Official Website – rrbchennai.gov.in.
Download RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2019
Candidates need to remember that the Admit Card will not be sent by post, only be downloaded online. To get the RRB NTPC Admit Card Chennai 2019 for 1st CBT, follow some easy steps:
- Visit the official website of Chennai or click on the above link.
- A new page will be redirect and asking your login details.
- Enter your login details such as registration no and date of birth.
- Write security code which will be provided on this page.
- Press on the “Login” button.
- The RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2019 will be displayed in the new tab.
- Check and confirm your details provided in the admit card.
- Finally, download and print out of minimum 2 copy of the Admit Card.
Required Documents for RRB NTPC 2019 Exam
Candidates must note that some important documents are required on the day of the NTPC 2019 Exam. Candidates should carry documents, which are given below.
- 1 copy printed RRB NTPC Admit Card Chennai 2019.
- 1 copy passport size colored Photograph.
- A valid original photo ID proof which is an Aadhar Card; Voter Card; PAN Card; Passport; Driving Licence, etc.
RRB NTPC 2019 Recruitment Process
The Railway Recruitment Board will be completed the Recruitment process at different stages, which are given below.
- 1st CBT
- 2nd CBT
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
- Typing Skill Test (TST)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
Candidates Must Remember
We have shared some important suggestions for candidates about the RRB NTPC Admit Card or Hall Ticket 2019:
- Candidates should download the Admit Card as soon as possible, stay away from server error.
- Check your details carefully provided by the Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai in the Hall Ticket.
- If you notice any misprinted on your NTPC Admit Card, then contact the RRB Chennai official authority as soon as possible.
- You must check exam location and also check reporting time of the exam. If the exam location is not in your town, then plan for accommodation.
RRB NTPC Admit Card Zone Wise
Download the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 zone wise. The link is given on the below table.
We hope the above article will help you a lot. If you have any doubt regarding the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 for Chennai region, please share with us through comment. We will solve your doubt as soon as possible.