Download Call Letter for CBT 1, CBT 2, Skill Test & DV (www.rrbchennai.gov.in).
RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2020: The Railway Recruitment Board will be released the admit card for NTPC Computer Based Test at the official website rrbchenni.gov.in.
Also candidates can download the admit card from the RRB official website www.rrbcdg.gov.in. The Railway Recruitment Board will not send the call letter by post. Eligible candidates can download the hall ticket only online mode through login.
In this article, we are going to discuss about the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 such as admit card release date, downloading process of the call letter, mention details in the admit card, required documents on the day of the exam, etc.
Here, candidates can find the call letter for 1st CBT, 2nd CBT, Skill Test, and Document verification.
Latest News: The scheduled of RRB NTPC 2019-20 Exam has been postponed by RRB. New scheduled will be coming soon.
RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2020
Admit card Release Date:
The admit card will be released for RRB NTPC 2019-20 Computer Based Test (first stage) for Chennai zone, 10 days before the exam.
RRB Chennai NTPC 2019-20 important dates are given below:
|Date of Publication||28th February 2019|
|Opening date of Online Registration||1st March 2019 at 04:00 pm|
|Closing date of Online Registration||31st March 2019 at 11:59 pm|
|Final Submission of Application||12th April 2019 at 11:59 pm|
|1st Stage Computer Based Test(CBT)||Available soon|
|2nd Stage Computer Based Test(CBT)||To be notified later|
|Skill Test||To be notified later|
|Documents Verification||To be notified later|
The application status link will be activated a few days prior to the announcement of the call letter. Before downloading the admit card, candidates should check their application form status.
From the below link, candidates can check application form status such as accepted or rejected.
How to Download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020
Candidates need to remember that the Admit Card will not be sent by post, only be downloaded online.
Required Login Details:
To get the RRB NTPC Admit Card for Chennai region, candidates need login details, which are:
- A valid Registration Number/ Application Number.
- Password (Candidate’s date of birth).
To get the RRB NTPC Admit Card Chennai 2020 follow some easy steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Chennai or click on the above link.
- Step 2: A new page will be redirect and asking your login details.
- Step 3: Enter your login details such as registration no and date of birth.
- Step 4: Write security code which will be provided on this page.
- Step 5: Press on the “Login” button.
- Step 6: The RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card will be displayed in the new tab.
- Step 7: Check and confirm your details provided in the admit card.
- Step 8: Finally, download and print out of minimum 2 copy of the Admit Card.
From the below link, candidates can download the hall ticket for first stage CBT, second stage CBT, CBAT, TST and DV.
- Download RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2020 for 1st CBT
- Download RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2020 for 2nd CBT
- Download RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2020 for CBAT
- Download RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2020 for TST
- Download RRB Chennai NTPC Admit Card 2020 for DV
RRB Chennai NTPC CBT 1 Admit Card 2020
Candidates will able to download the admit card, those who have successfully submitted the exam form and paid application fee. The Railway Recruitment Board will send a notification via SMS/ E-mail to the eligible candidates for availability of the admit card at the official website.
Candidates can download the hall ticket through login from the official website of Chennai region. Along with the hall ticket, candidates have to carry a valid photo id proof for appearing in the exam.
The Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) mentions some acceptable photo IDs, which are Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Photo ID Card issued by Government/College/ University.
SC/ST candidates can able to book railway free ticket on submission of self-attested xerox copy of the call letter and caste certificate, those who have opted this facility during the online application.
RRB Chennai NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card 2020
After first stage CBT, the RRB will be released the admit card for those candidates, who will be qualified for the second stage Computer Based Test(CBT). Eligible candidates will be notified by the Board via SMS/ Email for download the hall ticket. The admit card will be released at the official website of Chennai region.
A valid original photo id proof have to carry by candidates on the day of the exam for entering in to exam hall. The acceptable photo IDs are Voter Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving Licence/ PAN Card/ Passport/ ID card issued by the government for employee and College/ University photo ID card.
RRB Chennai NTPC CBAT Admit Card 2020
Candidates, who have applied for the posts of Station Masted and Traffic Assistant and also qualify for the Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT), they will eligible to download the call letter. The Board will be released the admit card at the official website of Chennai region.
Along with the call letter, SC/ST candidates will also download the free travel pass, those who have opted for this facility at the time of online application. Candidates will eligible to book ticket on submission of self-attested photo copy of the call letter and SC/ST certificate.
RRB Chennai NTPC TST Admit Card 2020
Candidates, those who have applied for the posts of Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Senior time keeper, Junior time keeper, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist and also qualify for Typing Skill Test (TST), they will eligible to download the hall ticket. The download link will be available at the official website of Chennai region.
Eligible candidates will be notified by the Railway Authority via SMS/Email for availability of the admit card at the respective official website. The download link will be activated 10 days before the exam.
RRB Chennai NTPC DV Admit Card 2020
After the Skill Test, the Recruitment Board, Chennai will be issued the hall ticket for Documents Verification(DV). Candidates will able to download the hall ticket, those who will be qualified for Documents Verification. The download link will be activated at the official website, 10 days before the Document Verification process.
Along with the admit card, candidates have to carry all original documents for verification, which are:
- Original ID proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport) and admit card for entry.
- Educational Qualification certificate and mark sheet (10th/ 12th/ Graduation).
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- PwBD Certificate (If applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Minority Declaration
- Character Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate (If applicable)
- No Objection Certificate (If applicable)
- 10 copy passport size photograph
- Medical Certificate
- Admit Card of all stages such as CBT 1, CBT 2, CBAT, and TST.
Required Documents for RRB NTPC 2020 Exam
Candidates must note that some important documents are required on the day of the NTPC 2020 Exam. Candidates should carry documents, which are given below.
- 1 copy printed RRB NTPC Admit Card Chennai 2020.
- 1 copy passport size colored Photograph.
- A valid original photo ID proof which is an Aadhar Card; Voter Card; PAN Card; Passport; Driving Licence, etc.
RRB NTPC 2020 Recruitment Process
The Railway Recruitment Board will be completed the Recruitment process at different stages, which are given below.
- 1st CBT
- 2nd CBT
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
- Typing Skill Test (TST)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
Candidates Must Remember
We have shared some important suggestions for candidates about the RRB NTPC Admit Card or Hall Ticket 2020:
- Candidates should download the Admit Card as soon as possible, stay away from server error.
- Check your details carefully provided by the Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai in the Hall Ticket.
- If you notice any misprinted on your NTPC Admit Card, then contact the RRB Chennai official authority as soon as possible.
- You must check exam location and also check reporting time of the exam. If the exam location is not in your town, then plan for accommodation.
RRB NTPC Admit Card Zone Wise
Download the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 zone wise. The link is given on the below table.
|RRB Zone||Download Link|
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here|
|RRB Bangalore||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here|
|RRB Jammu||Click Here|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here|
|RRB Malda||Click Here|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here|
|RRB Patna||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here|
|RRB Siliguri||Click Here|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Click Here|
We hope the above article will help you a lot. If you have any doubt regarding the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 for Chennai region, please share with us through comment. We will solve your doubt as soon as possible. Subscribe Jobingov for real time notification.