BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: The Bihar Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Road Construction Department, Government of Bihar. All candidates, those who are waiting for this recruitment, can check details information from here.
There are a total of 31 vacancies to be field. All interested candidates can fill up the application form through online. The online application process start on 11th March 2020. In this article, we provides the details information such as important dates, application fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, important links and application process.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. 03/2020
Overview of BPSC Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
- Vacancy: 31 post
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Bihar
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 11 March 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration: 25 March 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 31 March 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09 April 2020
- Admit Card Release Date: Notified Later
- Exam Date: Notified Later
- For Gen/BC/EWS candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen category candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For PH candidates: Rs. 200/-
Applicant make payment for application fee through online i.e. Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Age will be calculated as on 1st Aug 2019.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 37 years (Male)
- Maximum age: 40 years (Female)
Note: Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government rules. For more details, keep an eye on the official notification.
BE/B-Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized Institute/ University.
BPSC AE Salary
Salary of Assistant Engineer (Civil) is given below:
- Basic Pay: Rs. 9,300 – 34,500 /-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400 /-
- Pay Level: 9
Category wise vacancy details are given on the below table:
Candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply online.
Interested candidates can able to fill up the application form through the official website only. No other mode will be accepted. The application process is given below step by step:
- Read the official notification carefully before apply online.
- Visit the official website which provided above.
- Click on the BPSC Online Application which is available under Apply Online section.
- Find Assistant Engineer (Civil) Competitive Examination and click on apply online.
- Open Registration Form in a new tab.
- Fill up basic details and Submit Registration Form.
- You will receive username and password through E-Mail or SMS.
- Now, go to the home page and login via username & password.
- Fill up your academic details and upload the required documents.
- Preview the application form to verify the provided details.
- Pay application fee, if required.
- Finally, submit the application form and take print out for reference.
More Important Links
BPSC Assistant Engineer FAQs
The frequently asked question about the BPSC AE recruitment 2020 are given below:
Q1. How many vacancies are there in BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020?
Ans: There are a total of 31 vacancies released for Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Road Construction Department, Government of Bihar.
Q2. What is the salary of Assistant Engineer in Bihar?
Ans: Salary of an Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Bihar:
Q3. What is the exam date of Bihar Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Officially the exam date is not announced yet. For any latest update keep an eye on this page regularly.
Q4. What is the last date of online registration of Bihar Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020?
Ans: The last date of the online registration for Bihar Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment is 25th March 2020.
We hope the above article will help you a lot. If you have any question regarding this recruitment, share with us through comment. If you like this article, then share with your friends through social media.