AASL Recruitment 2020: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has been released a notification for the recruitment of Supervisor (Security). Any graduate holders are eligible to apply for 51 vacancies. Interested candidates can check details of AASL Supervisor recruitment before apply.
In this article, we are going to share the details information about this recruitment such as important dates, application fee, age limit, educational qualification and important links.
For details information, keep reading.
Airline Allied Services Limited AASL Recruitment 2020
Name of the Post: Supervisor (Security)
Application Mode: Offline
- Notification Release Date: 07 February 2020
- Last Date for Submission of application Form: 04 March 2020
|BCAS Basic AVSEC|
|BCAS Certified Screener’s|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Pay the application fee through Demand Draft in favour of “AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED“, payable at New Delhi.
Age Limit (As on 15 February 2020)
- Upper age limit: 33 years
- Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules.
Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from any recognized Institute/ University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. MUST possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC Certificate (12 days’ new pattern).
- Female – Minimum 154.5 cms.
- Male – Minimum 163 cms
Note: Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC/ST candidates & those from North East states & hilly states subject to domicile proof.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria would be required to appear for Written Exam related to Aviation Security/ General Aptitude.
Candidates should read the official notification before fill up the application form.
|Notification & Application Form||Download|
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.airindia.in.
- Go to the career page.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up the application form carefully.
- Send the application form with required documents through Post/ Speed post/ Courier at the following address.
Post Applied For Supervisor (Security)
Domestic Terminal -1, l.G.I Airport, New Delhi-110037
Candidates are required to submit copies of following certificates/ documents with application:
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is given in the advertisement
- and a recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Form
- Matriculation (10th class) certificate in support of date of birth.
- Graduation Mark sheet and Degree.
- Valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days’ new pattern certificate).
- Valid BCAS Certified XBIS Screener Certificate.
- SC/ST Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates.
- OBC Certificate in the prescribed Performa for Central Govt. Employment issued by the competent authority. EWS Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Income and Assets Certificate in case of Economically Weaker Sections.
- One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc. will be required to be submitted with application. In case copies of required documents /certificates are not sent with the application, it will not be possible to consider the application. Original certificates will be required at the time of Interview
- Two copy recent colored passport size photograph.
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1,000/- in favour of “AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED“, payable at New Delhi (Not Applicable for SC/ ST Candidates).
- Medical Certificate from the Registered Medical Practitioner, indicating actual height in cms. and weight in Kgs. must be submitted as per the format attached.
We hope the above article will help you a lot. If you have any inquiry about AASL Recruitment, please ask through comment. For any latest Govt job notification subscribe Jobingov.
If you like this article, please share with your friends through social media.