NEET Admit Card: It is very gratifying to be informed to all the candidates who has been successfully applied for NEET Exam to download there admit card.
NEET UG Admit Card will be released at the official website ntaneet.nic.in. To download Admit card to be require Application number and date of birth of the candidate.
The admit card must be downloaded before the Examination. On the day of Examination candidate should be carry printed copy of the admit card with color passport size photograph and an identity card in original. Reporting time is 30 minutes before the Examination start.
Click Here to Read: NEET Preparation Tips and Books
All the candidate must be keep safe there Admit card until the Examination is over and also after the Examination . Because NEET-UG admit card will be required as a proof of candidate at the time of Admission with other relevant documents.
Download NEET Admit Card
- NEET-UG Admit Card Download Start: Available Soon
- NEET-UG Examination Held: Available Soon
- NEET-UG duration of Examination: Available Soon
- NEET-UG timing of Examination: Available Soon
- NEET-UG display of OMR sheet: Available Soon
- NEET-UG display of Answer key: Available Soon
- NEET-UG publish of Result: Available Soon
Download Admit card
All the NEET-UG candidates download the admit card as per the above guideline date from official website – ntaneet.nic.in.
Related Link – Download WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card
Download Process of NEET Admit Card
- Step 1: Click on the direct Link (ntaneet.nic.in) which is available in this page.
- Step 2: After that a new page will be come on the screen. And click on download button.
- Step 3: In this page candidate enter their Application Number Date of Birth and security pin.
- Step 4: Then Candidate have to click on SUBMIT button.
- Step 5: Next Candidate have to click on download admit card Link.
- Step 6: Finally Candidate download there admit card and take a print out of that.
Details Information printed on NEET-UG admit card
All the NEET-UG candidates must be followed very carefully all the details. Candidates must follow below details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Category of applicant
- Sub category
- NEET-UG examination date and time
- Reporting time
- QR code
- Address of applicant
- NEET-UG examination center name and address
- NEET –UG examination center code
- Language (medium) of question paper
- Passport size of photograph (as like uploaded in application form)
- Signature (as like uploaded in application form)
- Space of passport size photograph (as like uploaded in application form)
- The IP address and date of downloading of admit card
- Signature of parent
- Signature of the candidate (it will be done in the examination hall in front of invigilator)
- NEET-UG senior director signature
How to Forget Login Details?
Step 1: At first click on the direct link (ntaneet.nic.in) which is available in this page.
Step 2: Now Candidate have to click on Forgot Password Link to recover their password and Forgot Application Link to recover their application number.
Step 3: A new page will come after clicking those Link.
If click Forgot Password Link
To get back Password use any one option which given blew:
1. Reset your password through OTP. And then enter Application Number, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Security pin and then click on SUBMIT button.
2. Reset your password through Security Question. And then enter Application Number, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Select Security Question, Enter the Answer, Security pin and then click on SUBMIT button
If click Forgot Application Link
To get back Application number enter Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Select Category, Security pin. And then click on SUBMIT button.
Step 4: Now, candidate have to keep safe all the Login details.
Candidates have to carry some important documents on the day of the exam which are given below:
- NEET-UG admit card
- One passport size photograph
- One valid identity proof in original
- PwD certificate (if available)
NEET-UG Examination center
NEET-UG Examination held in more than 2545 examination centers in 155 cities of India.
What would be the dress in the examination hall in NEET?
NTA has given a guideline about the dress of NEET-UG candidates. Which are mentioned below:
- Ignore light clothes with half sleeves or long sleeves.
- Do not wear shoes.
- Do not wear any type of jewelry.
- Don’t wear a cap on the head and band on hand.
- Do not enter wallet.
Click Here to Read: NEET 2024 Exam Details
NEET Admit Card FAQs
Q1: What information will be needed to download the admit card?
Ans: To download the admit card candidates will be needed Application Number and Date of Birth.
Q2: How to download NEET Admit Card?
Ans: Candidates can download the NEET Admit Card from the official website of NEET through online mode only. The admit card download process is mentioned above in this article. To download the admit card, candidates should follow this process step by step.
Q3: What is the official website of NEET?
Ans: The official website of NEET is ntaneet.nic.in.