UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been released notification for advt no 51/2020 for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer, Employees Provident Fund Organization, Ministry of Labour. UPSC has been announced a total of 421 vacancies for this posts all over India. All interested candidates those who are eligible for this exam, can apply online from 10th January 2020.
In this article, update details about this recruitment such as important dates, application fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, etc. Read this full article before apply online.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020
(Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer)
- Notification release date: 10 January 2020
- Starting date of online registration: 11 January 2020
- Closing date of online registration: 31 January 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 1 February 2020
- Recruitment Test: 4 October 2020
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs – 25/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: No fee required
Pay application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Challan.
- Age: 30 years
- Note: Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government rules. For more details read the official notification.
Applicants have Bachelor’s degree in any subject from recognized Institute/ University in India.
Total vacancy: 421
Read the official notification before apply online.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Download PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs 2020
|Admit Card/ Call Letter|
How to apply Online:
- Visit the official website or click on the link which mentioned above.
- For new registration click on the “Part-I (Registration)”.
- Fill up your basic details like Name, Parents name, id proof, address, email id, Phone number, etc. and click on the “Continue” button.
- After that, you will be received a registration number/ application number through SMS or Email.
- Next, go to the “Part-II Details”.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, captcha code and click on “Submit” button.
- Fill up your educational details.
- Pay required application fee.
- Preview and submit your application form.
- Take a print out for reference.
- The test will be of two hours’ duration.
- All question will carry equal marks.
- The test will objective type question with multiple choice of answer.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- Negative marking will be applicable for each wrong answer. 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
We hope the above article will helps you a lot. If you like this article share with your friends through social media. Subscribe Jobingov for latest Govt. Jobs notification.