UPPCL JE Trainee Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd has been released a notification for junior engineer (JE) trainee civil recruitment 2020. Interested candidates with the educational qualification of Diploma engineering in civil can apply online for this post before 26 December 2019. Candidates are advised to check details information and eligibility criteria before apply online.
In this article, has been discussed about the UPPCL Recruitment for JE trainee (Civil) like application fee, payment mode, important dates, age limit, eligibility, educational qualification, and vacancy details. Scroll down to know more details.
UPPCL JE Trainee Recruitment 2019-20
Advt. No. 08/VSA/2019/JE/Civil
- Starting date of online application: 05 December 2019
- Last date of online application: 26 December 2019
- Fee payment last date(Online): 26 December 2019
- Fee payment last date(Offline): 28 December 2019
- Exam date: February 2020
- Admit Card: Notified later
- General/ OBC/ EWS/ Ex-Servicemen of UP/ Other state: Rs – 1000/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs – 700/-
Application fee can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ SBI Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is allowed as per Government rules. For more details read the official notification.
Applicant must have Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Total number of vacancy: 31
- Post Code: 26
Category wise vacancy:
|Category||No. of Posts|
Interested candidates should read the full notification before online apply.
|Registration/Online Apply||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|