|TANGEDCO Assessor Recruitment 2020 – 1300 Vacancies|
|TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 – 600 Vacancies|
|TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 – 500 Vacancies|
TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has been released notification for recruitment of Junior Assistant/Accounts post. All those candidates, who are interested for this post can check eligibility criteria and apply online from 10th February 2020.
Here, you can find the details information about the TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 such as important dates, application fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, and more. Read this full article, before apply online.
Are you interested? Keep reading.
TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
Advt No. 03/2020
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant/Accounts
Salary: Rs. 19500 – 62000
- Notification release date: 8 January 2020
- Starting date for submission of online application: 10 February 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 9 March 2020
- Last date for payment of fee through online/offline: 12 March 2020
- Date of online exam: Will be Notified later
- Examination fee for OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC, SCA, ST, Destitute widow and Differently abled person: Rs. 500/-
Note: Candidates have also to pay the GST/ Service charge as applicable to the bank.
Candidates can pay the examination fee through online/ offline such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and Bank Challan (Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank).
Age Limit (As on 1 July 2019):
Minimum age: 18 years
- For SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM Candidates, including Ex-Servicemen of said castes and Destitute widows of all castes: No age limit
- For Others candidates: 30 years
Educational Qualification: The candidates must pass in Degree of B. Com.
Total Vacancy: 500
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020|
|Latest Government Jobs 2020
Online Application Process:
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the online application portal and click on Register Now.
- Fill up basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Communication Address, Mobile Number, Email id, Photo id Proof, etc. for One Time Registration.
- After completes One Time Registration, an USER ID with Password will be generated.
- Again click on the apply online link and Login into the application portal through USER ID and Password.
- Fill up your academic details and upload required scanned copy.
- Pay application fee through online/ offline.
- Take a printout of application form and produce it as and when called for.
- Finally submit your application form.
- Some important documents candidates should ready before apply online. Which are listed below:
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph, signature, thumb impression in jpeg format.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s community certificate (BCO, BCM, MBC/DC, SC, SCA, ST) in PDF format only.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s Degree certificate, Priority Certificates, PSTM, Destitute Widow Certificates, etc. in PDF format only.
- Scanned copy of the Certificate for Differently abled in PDF format. (if applicable)
We hope the above article will help you a lot. If you have any question regarding TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020, please ask through comment. If you like this article then share with your friends through social media.
For latest job notification bookmark this website or subscribe jobingov.com.