|TANGEDCO Assessor Recruitment 2020 – Total 1300 Vacancies|
|TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 – 600 Vacancies|
|TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 – 500 Vacancies|
TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has been released notification for recruitment of Assistant Engineer post. All those candidates, who are interested for this post can check eligibility criteria and apply online from 24th January 2020.
In this article, we are going to discuss about TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 such as important dates, application fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, and more.
Are you interested? Keep reading.
TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
Advt No. 02/2020
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
Salary: Rs.39800 – 126500
- Notification release date: 8 January 2020
- Starting date for submission of online application: 24 January 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 February 2020
- Last date for payment of fee through online/offline: 27 February 2020
- Date of online exam: Available soon
- Examination fee for OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC, SCA, ST, Destitute widow and Differently abled person: Rs. 500/-
Note: Candidates have also to pay the GST/ Service charge as applicable to the bank.
Candidates can pay the examination fee through online/ offline such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and Bank Challan (Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank).
Age Limit (As on 1 July 2019):
Minimum age: 18 years
- For SC, SCA, ST, Destitute widows, Ex-Servicemen and Differently abled persons of all castes: 35 years
- For MBC/ DC candidates: 32 years
- For OC, BCO and BCM candidates: 30 years
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||A Bachelor degree in EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ CSE/ IT Engineering
A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Civil Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||A degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering
A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Mechanical Engineering Branch OR Equivalent recognized by the UGC
Total Vacancy: 600
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||400|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||364|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering||28|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering||8|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||125|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||75|
|Apply Online||Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2020|
|Latest Government Jobs 2020
Online Application Process:
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the online application portal and click on Register Now.
- Fill up basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Communication Address, Mobile Number, Email id, Photo id Proof, etc. for One Time Registration.
- After completes One Time Registration, an USER ID with Password will be generated.
- Again click on the apply online link and Login into the application portal through USER ID and Password.
- Fill up your academic details and upload required scanned copy.
- Pay application fee through online/ offline.
- Take a printout of application form and produce it as and when called for.
- Finally submit your application form.
- Some important documents candidates should ready before apply online. Which are listed below:
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph, signature, thumb impression in jpeg format.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s community certificate (BCO, BCM, MBC/DC, SC, SCA, ST) in PDF format only.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s Degree certificate, Priority Certificates, PSTM, Destitute Widow Certificates, etc. in PDF format only.
- Scanned copy of the Certificate for Differently abled in PDF format (if applicable).
Online Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Question||Duration||Total Marks|
(Common to all Candidates)
Basic Engineering & Sciences
(Common to all Candidates)
( Subject/Stream oriented)
We hope the above article will help you a lot. If you have any question regarding this recruitment, please ask through comment. If you like this article, don’t forget to share with your friends through social media.
For latest and upcoming job notification subscribe Jobingov or bookmark on your browser.