SBI Clerk 2020: State Bank of India has been released a notification for Junior Associate Recruitment 2020. All eligible Indian citizens can apply online from 03rd January to 26th January 2020. According to the official notification, a total of 8000 vacancies have been announced for the post of SBI junior associate (Customer support & sales).
SBI job is most prestigious job in India for that reason millions of candidates apply for SBI recruitment per year. In this recruitment, candidates can apply for various in one state only. Interested candidates read the official notification before apply online. In this article, we will give detailed information of SBI clerk 2020 recruitment.
SBI Clerk 2020 (Junior Associate)
Advt. No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20
- Starting dates of online application: 3 January 2020
- Closing dates of online application: 26 January 2020
- Closing for editing application details: 26 January 2020
- Last date for printing of application: 10 February 2020
- Online fee payment: 3 January to 26 January 2020
- Preliminary exam admit card release: Notified later
- Preliminary exam: February/ March 2020
- Main exam admit card release: Notified later
- Main exam: Notified later
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs – 750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates: Nill
Candidates will be paid the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years.|
|Widows, Divorced Women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates.|
Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized institute/University.
According to the SBI Junior Associate Recruitment official notification, the total number of vacancies are around 8000. Category wise vacancy details are given in the below image:
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download PDF|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Basic Pay: The starting basic pay is Rs – 13,075/-(Rs – 11,765/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates).
- Pay Scale: Rs – 11,765-655/ 3-13,730-815/ 3-16,175-980/ 4-20,095-1145/ 7-28,110-2,120/ 1-30,230-1,310/ 1-31,450.
- Emoluments: The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs – 26,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
The BBI junior associate 2020 application form is now available for apply online on the official website of SBI. Before fill up the online application form, candidates must keep ready the scanned copies of the following documents:
- One copy recent passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) color photograph of the candidates in JPEG format. The size of the photograph should be 20 to 50 kb and dimension should be 200 x 230 pixels.
- Signature of the candidates on white paper with black ink pen. The dimension of signature image should be 140 x 60 pixels and size should be between 10 Kb – 20 Kb.
How to apply online:
Follow the below steps to apply online:
Step 1: Visit the official website of SBI
Step 2: Go to the career option.
Step 3: Check the latest announcement and fined the recruitment of Junior Associate.
Step 4: Click on the apply online option.
Step 5: For a new candidate, click on “Click Here for New Registration”. Otherwise, go to step 8.
Step 6: Fill up your basic details like name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 7: After that, generate a provisional registration number and password.
Step 8: Log in through registration number and password and fill up your personal and academic details.
Step 9: Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
Step 10: Pay application fee.
Step 11: Submit application form.
Step 12: Download and take a print out for reference.
Latest Bank Jobs:
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 926 Vacancies||Click Here|
|IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019-20 for 61 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts||Click Here|
We hope the above article will help you a lot. If you have any inquiry regarding SBI Junior Associate 2020 Recruitment, please ping us through comment. Our support team will help you as soon as possible. For the latest Government job alert, follow Jobingov.com.