RRC Level-1 Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: Railway Recruitment Cells (RRC) started their online application form 12th March 2019 according to RRC No.01/2019 official notification. Total 1,03,769 vacancies for the posts of Level-1 CATEGORIES which released on 23rd February 2019.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post of Level-1/Group D i.e. Helper/Assistant in Various Technical Department (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical and S&T Departments), Track Maintainer Grade IV, Assistant Points man and Label-1 post in other department.
RRC LEVEL-1 2019 Important Date, Application Process, Vacancy Details, Eligibility, RRC LEVEL-1 2019 Online Apply link are discussed below.
RRC LEVEL-1 2019 Online Application Important Dates
RRC LEVEL-1 2019 Application Fees
RRC LEVEL-1 2019 Age Limit
RRC LEVEL-1 2019 Educational Qualification
The minimum educational qualification is required for this posts like as class 10th pass/ITI from recognized Board/NCVT/SCVT. Those who are waiting for the results of minimum educational qualification should not apply.
RRC LEVEL-1 2019 Vacancies Details
RRC LEVEL-1 2019 Examination Pattern and Selection Process
The Exam will be done through Computer Based Test(CBT). The CBT will be conduct in either single or multi stage mode. After Computer Based Test(CBT), Qualifying Candidates next step is Physical Efficiency Test (PET), which will be followed by Document Verification(DV) and Medical Examination.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Minimum percentage of marks for appear into the 2nd stage exam in various categories: UR-40%, EWS-40%, OBC (Non creamy layer) -30%, SC-30%, ST-25%.
- For PwBD candidates these percentages of marks may be relaxed by 2% for eligibility in case of insufficient of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
For PwBD candidates the exam duration will be 102 minutes.
There will be negative marking (1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer)
The normalized score of 1st Stage CBT shall be used for short listing of candidates for 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) as per their merit.
RRC LEVEL-1 2019 Online Application Important Documents
- The color photograph must have been taken on or after 1st Jan 2019 (Mobile photos taken or self-composed portraits are not allowed). The photography size should be between 20-50 KB (Dimensions of 35 mm X 45 mm or 320 x 240 pixels) and in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- The Signature should be sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. The signature size should be between 10 KB – 40 KB (Dimensions of 50 mm x 20 mm or 140 x 60 pixels) and be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- SC/ ST/OBC certificates must be in JPG/JPEG format and size between 50 KB – 100 KB.
RRC LEVEL-1 2019: How to Apply Online
Follow the steps below to apply online for RRC Level-1 Recruitment 2019:
1. Click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” link which is given above table.
2. Click the Search button and Check the availability of vacancies in chosen Railway Division.
3. Check the confirmation box given below and click the apply button.
4. Now fill the application form with Personal Details, Uploading Photograph & Signature, Educational Qualifications and Bank Details.
5. Pay (Online/SBI Challan/Post Office Challan) Application Fee for RRC LEVEL-1 2019.
6. For submit your application form Click on Submit Button.
7. Print the application form for future use.
- If any candidate sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the exam, then attempt to impersonate, he/she will be debarred from appearing in all the examinations of all the RRBs (Railway Recruitment Board)/RRCs (Railway Recruitment Cell) for lifetime.
- Any electronic gadgets (such as mobile phones, laptops, calculators, pen drive, blue tooth, wrist watches) or any other communication devices are not allowed in the exam.