RRC LEVEL 1 Syllabus: The online application of RRB Group D (Level-1) 2019 has been started from 4th March 2019, according to the RRC 01/2019 Notification.
The Railway Recruitment Board has been declared a total of 1,03,769 vacancies in this year for the posts of RRB Level 1/Group D Category. Many candidates have already applied for this post. Now their main goal is to prepare themselves for the exam according to RRC Level 1 2019 Syllabus.
Here, we have discussed the RRC Level 1 2019 syllabus for RRC Level-1 Category. This article will help the candidate to prepare for RRC (Group D) Level 1 2019 Examination.
RRC Level 1 2019 Summary
- Name of the Category – RRC Level-1 2019
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Cell
- Number of vacancies – 1,03,769 Vacancies
- Admit Card Release Date – Available soon
- Date of Exam – Tentatively scheduled between September to October 2019
- Official Website – www.rrccr.com
RRC Level 1 2019 Syllabus for CBT
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern, etc.
General Intelligence and reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions, etc.
- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics
- Chemistry and Life Sciences under CBSE (10th standard level)
General Awareness of current affairs
- Science & Technology
- Politics and any other subject of importance
RRC Level 1: Examination Pattern
The Exam will be done through Computer Based Test (CBT). The CBT will be conducted in a single/multi-stage mode. After the Computer Based Test (CBT), Qualifying Candidates next step is Physical Efficiency Test (PET), which will be followed by Document Verification(DV) and Medical Examination.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
All the eligible candidates will have to take Computer Based Test (CBT) on the specified date, time and venue.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Exam Duration|
|General Science||25||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence and reasoning||30|
|General Awareness of current affairs||20|
|Total No of Questions||100|
- For appear into the next stage exam, minimum percentage of marks in various categories:
- UR – 40%
- EWS – 40%
- OBC (Noncreamy layer) – 30%
- SC – 30% and
- ST- 30%
- For only PwBD candidates, these percentages of marks may be relaxed by 2% for appearing into the next stage exam, in case of insufficient PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- And for PwBD candidates, the exam duration will be 102 minutes.
Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
- After CBT(Computer Based Test) eligible Candidates shall be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) based on the merit of CBT.
- Candidates shall be called for three times the community wise total vacancy of the Posts announced against RRBs/RRCs.
- For RRC LEVEL-1 2019 Recruitment, Passing PET (Physical Efficiency Test) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The Criteria for PET is given below:
- In Physical Efficiency Test, Candidates should be able to lift with 35 Kilogram(kg) of weight for a 100 meters distance in two minutes (Which will be one chance without putting the weight down).
- And the candidate should be able to run for a 1000 meters distance in Four minutes and Fifteen seconds in one chance.
- For female candidates, should be able to lift with 20 Kilogram(kg) of weight for a 100 meters distance in two minutes (Which will be one chance without putting the weight down).
- And the candidate should be able to run for a 1000 meters distance in Five minutes and Forty seconds in one chance.
Document Verification (DV)
- Candidates will be called (Number of candidates equal to the number of vacancies) for Document Verification(DV) as per their merit which based on the performance of candidates in both CBT(Computer Based Test) and PET(Physical Efficiency Test).
- Medical Fitness Test (MFT) to be directed by the Administration of Railway, verification of antecedents/character of the candidates and final verification of educational & community certificates are required for Appointment of selected candidates, which subject to their passing requisite.