RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) started their online application from 4th March 2019 to 2nd April 2019 according to CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No. 02/2019 official notification.
There are 1937 vacancies for the posts of Paramedical Categories which released on 23rd February 2019. So that the eligible candidates can register online for the post of Para-Medical Categories i.e. Dietician, Staff Nurse, Dental Hygienist, Dialysis Technician, Extension Educator, Health and Malaria Inspector Grade III, Lab Superintendent Grade III, Optometrist, Perfusionist, Physiothe-rapist, Pharmacist Grade III, Radiographer, Speech Therapist, ECG Technician, Lady Health Visitor, Lab Assistant Grade II etc.
In this article, RRB Paramedical 2019 Important Date, Application Process, Vacancy Details, Eligibility are discussed below.
RRB Paramedical 2019 Summary
- Name of the Category – Paramedical Category
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board
- Number of vacancies – 1937 Vacancies
- Date of Exam – 19/07/2019, 20/07/2019 and 21/07/2019 (New)
- Download of E-Call Letter – 4 Days prior to the Exam date (New)
- Official Website – www.indianrailways.gov.in
Download Paramedical Admit Card/E-Call Latter
RRB PARAMEDICAL 2019 Posts Details
RRB PARAMEDICAL 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates should have requisite minimum Educational/Technical/Professional qualifications indicated for the posts in Annexure-A of this CEN, from a recognized Board/University/institute as on the closing date for ONLINE Registration (02.04.2019).
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 More Details
Online Application Important Documents for Paramedical Staff
- The color photograph must have been taken on or after 1st Jan 2019 (Mobile photos taken or self-composed portraits are not allowed). The photography size should be between 20-50KB (Dimensions of 35 mm X 45 mm or 320 x 240 pixels) and in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- The Signature should be sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. The signature size should be between 10 KB-40 KB (Dimensions of 50 mm x 20 mm or 140 x 60 pixels) and be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- SC/ ST/OBC certificates must be in JPG/JPEG format and size between 50 KB – 100 KB.
RRB PARAMEDICAL 2019: How to Apply Online
Follow the steps below to apply online for RRB PARAMEDICAL Recruitment 2019:
1. Click on the “Apply Now” link which is given above table.
2. Click on “NEW REGISTRATION” and Select the RRBs for which you want to apply online for RRB PARAMEDICAL 2019.
3. Check the availability of vacancies in chosen RRB.
4. Now fill the application form with Personal Details, Uploading Photograph & Signature, Educational Qualifications and Bank Details.
5. Pay (Online/SBI Challan/Post Office Challan) Application Fee for RRB PARAMEDICAL 2019.
6. For submit your application form Click on Submit Button.
7. Print the application form for future use.