RRB NTPC 2019 Syllabus: The online application of RRB NTPC 2019 started from 1st March 2019, according to the Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) Notification. Railway Recruitment Board has been declared a total of 35,277 vacancies in this year for the posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). Many candidates have already applied for this post. Now their primary goal is to prepare themselves according to RRB NTPC 2019 Syllabus.
In this article, we have discussed the RRB NTPC 2019 syllabus and exam pattern. RRB NTPC exam date and center will announce very soon. Candidates can search for RRB NTPC selection process, Eligibility and program etc. RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories 2019 merit list, answer key, cut off marks, results, essential documents, admit card and official websites. Know more about the skill test date, document verification process for RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories recruitment 2019.
- 1 RRB NTPC 2019 Syllabus
- 2 RRB NTPC 2019 Summary
- 3 RRB NTPC 2019 Eligibility
- 4 RRB NTPC 2019 Age Limit
- 5 RRB NTPC 2019 Educational Qualification
- 6 RRB NTPC 2019 NATIONALITY/CITIZENSHIP
- 7 RRB NTPC 2019 Selection Process
- 8 RRB NTPC 2019 Syllabus for First & Second Stage CBT
- 9 RRB NTPC 2019 Specification of Documents
RRB NTPC 2019 Syllabus
In this article, we have provided RRB Para-Medical 2019 syllabus, RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories 2019 syllabus, and RRB level-1 2019 syllabus link which are active at the bottom of this page.
Also, the candidates can see the syllabus from the railway official website which is active below. The eligible candidates, who have not yet Apply online for the RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories, they can able to apply online to the following link. All candidates who have filled the online application form, there will face the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT). The exam date will be announced soon on the railway official website. The exam will be objective type with multiple choices and Computer-based.
RRB NTPC 2019 Summary
- Name of the Category – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board
- Number of vacancies – 35,277 Vacancies
- Date of Exam – Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019
- Official Website – indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC 2019 Eligibility
RRB NTPC 2019 Eligibility Criteria Depending on Candidates age limit, Educational Qualification, Citizenship, and Physical Fitness. Candidates need to fill the Eligibility Criteria for the RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories 2019 application.
RRB NTPC 2019 Age Limit
- RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 2019 Age Limit for Undergraduate Posts is 18-30 years.
- Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 2019 Age Limit for Graduate Posts is 18-33 years.
RRB NTPC 2019 Educational Qualification
There are different educational qualifications needed for different posting of RRB NTPC 2019. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for different posts.
- Educational Qualification for the posts of Commercial Apprentice, Station Master, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, and Traffic Assistant is Degree from Recognized University or Equivalent.
- Educational Qualification for the posts of Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Senior Clerk Cum Typist and Senior Time Keeper is Degree from a recognized university or its equivalent. Typing skills are essential in English/Hindi on a computer.
- Educational Qualification for the posts of Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk and Trains Clerk is 12th (+2 Stage), or it is equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks will not emphasise for SC / ST / Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-servicemen and those who achieve high 12% (+2 stage) qualification.
- Educational Qualification for the posts of Accounts Clark Cum Typist, Junior Clark Cum Typist, and Junior Timekeeper is 12th (+2 Stage), or it is equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks will not be emphasised for SC / ST / Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-servicemen and those who achieve high 12% (+2 stage) qualification. Typing skills are essential in English / Hindi on a computer.
RRB NTPC 2019 NATIONALITY/CITIZENSHIP
Candidates must be in the following nationality.
1) a citizen of India, or
2) a subject of Nepal, or
3) a subject of Bhutan, or
4) A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962, intended to live permanently, or
5) Indian origin who came to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam to live permanently, or
Candidate belonging to (2), (3), (4) and (5) above shall be a person in whose have an eligibility certificate issued by the India Government.
RRB NTPC 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will face the two-stage computer-based test which will be 100 marks. After the CBT, the selection process will be complete with TST/CBAT (Computer-based Aptitude Test) (as applicable) and Document Verification/Medical Examination. All the above exam dates and places will informe on the RRB official website.
RRB NTPC 2019 Syllabus for First & Second Stage CBT
RRB NTPC 2019 Syllabus: Mathematics
- Number System
- LCM & HCF
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Elementary Algebra
- Geometry & Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics etc.
RRB NTPC 2019 Syllabus: General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Similarities & Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement-Courses of Action
- Decision Making
- Interpretation of Graphs etc.
RRB NTPC 2019 Syllabus: General Awareness
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Games & Sports
- Art & Culture of India
- Indian Literature
- Monuments & Places of India
- General Science & Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
- History of India and Freedom Struggle
- Social & Economic Geography of India and World
- Indian Polity & Governance-constitution and political system
- General Scientific & Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India
- UN and Other Important World Organizations
- Environmental Issues Concerning India & World at Large
- Basics of Computers & Computer Applications
- Common Abbreviations
- Transport Systems in India
- Indian Economy
- Famous Personalities of India and World
- Flagship Government Programs
- Flora and Fauna of India
- Important Government & Public Sector Organizations of India etc.
RRB NTPC 2019 Specification of Documents
Candidates documents should be ready during the online application. The specification at all the documents given below.
- The colour photograph must have taken on or after 1st Jan 2019 (Mobile photos take or self-composed portraits are not allowed). The photography size should be between 20-50KB (Dimensions of 35 mm X 45 mm or 320 x 240 pixels) and in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI
- The Signature should be signed on white paper with Black Ink pen. The signature size should be between 10KB-40KB (Dimensions of 50mm x 20mm or 140 x60 pixels) and be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI
- SC/ ST/OBC certificates must be in JPG/JPEG format and size between 50KB – 100KB.
RRBs Official Link
- Railway में नौकरी हासिल करने के झूठे वादे करके या प्रभाव से या अनुचित और अनैतिक साधनों के उपयोग से झूठे वादे करके धोखेबाजों और नौकरी के रैकेटर्स से सावधान रहें। RRB ने अपनी ओर से कार्रवाई के लिए कोई Agent or Coaching Center नियुक्त नहीं किया है।
- Individuals / Agencies द्वारा किए जा रहे ऐसे किसी भी दावे के खिलाफ CANDIDATES को चेतावनी दी जाती है। योग्यता के अनुसार CANDIDATES का चयन विशुद्ध रूप से किया जाता है। बेईमान तत्वों से सावधान रहें और उनके जाल में न पड़ें।
- RRB को प्रत्यक्ष या अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से प्रभावित करने का प्रयास करने वाले CANDIDATES को अयोग्य घोषित किया जाएगा और उनके खिलाफ कानूनी कार्रवाई शुरू की जा सकती है।