RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019-2020: The Railway Recruitment Board has been announced a notification for RRB NTPC 2019-2020. The Recruitment Board has been declared a total of 35,277 vacancies for the various posts under Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC).
In this article, we have provide the RRB NTPC Syllabus for first stage Computer Based Test and second stage Computer Based Test.
RRB NTPC exam date and center will announce very soon. Candidates can search for RRB NTPC selection process, Eligibility etc.
RRB NTPC 2019-2020 Syllabus
Candidates can see the syllabus from the railway official website which is active below. The eligible candidates, who have not yet Apply online for the RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories, they can able to apply online to the following link.
All candidates who have filled the online application form, there will face the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT). The exam date will be announced soon on the railway official website. The exam will be objective type with multiple choices and Computer-based.
RRB NTPC 2019 Summary
- Name of the Category – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board
- Number of vacancies – 35,277 Vacancies
- Date of Exam – Available soon
- Official Website – indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC Syllabus for 1st & 2nd Stage CBT
- Number System
- LCM & HCF
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Elementary Algebra
- Geometry & Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Similarities & Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement-Courses of Action
- Decision Making
- Interpretation of Graphs etc.
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Games & Sports
- Art & Culture of India
- Indian Literature
- Monuments & Places of India
- General Science & Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
- History of India and Freedom Struggle
- Social & Economic Geography of India and World
- Indian Polity & Governance-constitution and political system
- General Scientific & Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India
- UN and Other Important World Organizations
- Environmental Issues Concerning India & World at Large
- Basics of Computers & Computer Applications
- Common Abbreviations
- Transport Systems in India
- Indian Economy
- Famous Personalities of India and World
- Flagship Government Programs
- Flora and Fauna of India
- Important Government & Public Sector Organizations of India etc.
RRB NTPC 2019 Age Limit
- RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 2019 Age Limit for Under graduate Posts is 18-30 years.
- Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 2019 Age Limit for Graduate Posts is 18-33 years.
RRB NTPC 2019 Educational Qualification
There are different educational qualifications needed for different posting of RRB NTPC 2019. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for different posts.
- Educational Qualification for the posts of Commercial Apprentice, Station Master, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, and Traffic Assistant is Degree from Recognized University or Equivalent.
- Educational Qualification for the posts of Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Senior Clerk Cum Typist and Senior Time Keeper is Degree from a recognized university or its equivalent. Typing skills are essential in English/Hindi on a computer.
- Educational Qualification for the posts of Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk and Trains Clerk is 12th (+2 Stage), or it is equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks will not emphasis for SC / ST / Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-servicemen and those who achieve high 12% (+2 stage) qualification.
- Educational Qualification for the posts of Accounts Clark Cum Typist, Junior Clark Cum Typist, and Junior Timekeeper is 12th (+2 Stage), or it is equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks will not be emphasized for SC / ST / Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-servicemen and those who achieve high 12% (+2 stage) qualification. Typing skills are essential in English / Hindi on a computer.