RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019-2020: The Railway Recruitment Board has been announced a notification for RRB NTPC 2019-2020. The Recruitment Board has been declared a total of 35,277 vacancies for the various posts under Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC).
In this article, we have provide the RRB NTPC Syllabus for first stage Computer Based Test and second stage Computer Based Test.
RRB NTPC exam date and center will announce very soon. Candidates can search for RRB NTPC selection process, Eligibility etc.
RRB NTPC 2019-20 Overview
- Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of the Category: Non-Technical Popular Categories
- Number of vacancies: 35,277 Vacancies
- Job Location: Across India
- Post Category: RRB NTPC Syllabus
- Date of Exam: Available soon
- Official Website: indianrailways.gov.in
|Date of Publication||28th February 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1st March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12th April 2019|
|Admit Card for CBT I||Available Soon|
|CBT I Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card for CBT II||To be notified later|
|CBT II Exam Date||To be notified later|
Click Here to Download – RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020
RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria
- RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 2019 Age Limit for Under graduate Posts is 18 to 30 years.
- Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) 2019 Age Limit for Graduate Posts is 18 to 33 years.
There are different educational qualifications needed for different posting of RRB NTPC 2019. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for different posts.
- Educational Qualification for the posts of Commercial Apprentice, Station Master, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, and Traffic Assistant is Degree from Recognized University or Equivalent.
- Educational Qualification for the posts of Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Senior Clerk Cum Typist and Senior Time Keeper is Degree from a recognized university or its equivalent. Typing skills are essential in English/Hindi on a computer.
- Educational Qualification for the posts of Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk and Trains Clerk is 12th (+2 Stage), or it is equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks will not emphasis for SC / ST / Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-servicemen and those who achieve high 12% (+2 stage) qualification.
- Educational Qualification for the posts of Accounts Clark Cum Typist, Junior Clark Cum Typist, and Junior Timekeeper is 12th (+2 Stage), or it is equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks will not be emphasized for SC / ST / Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-servicemen and those who achieve high 12% (+2 stage) qualification. Typing skills are essential in English / Hindi on a computer.
Click Here to Check – RRB NTPC 2019-20 Exam Pattern
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2020
Candidates can see the syllabus from the railway official website which is active below. The eligible candidates, who have not yet Apply online for the RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories, they can able to apply online to the following link.
All candidates who have filled the online application form, there will face the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT). The exam date will be announced soon on the railway official website. The exam will be objective type with multiple choices and Computer-based.
RRB NTPC Syllabus for CBT I & CBT II
Number System, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
Analogies, Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Similarities and Differences, Relationships, Analytical Reasoning, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle, Data Sufficiency, Statement- Conclusion, Statement- Courses of Action, Decision Making, Maps, Interpretation of Graphs etc.
Current Events of National and International Importance, Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India, Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India, General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE), History of India and Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World, Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system, General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India, UN and Other important World Organizations, Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large, Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations, Transport Systems in India, Indian Economy, Famous Personalities of India and World, Flagship Government Programs, Flora and Fauna of India, Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India etc.
Click Here to Check – RRB NTPC 2019 Selection Process
We hope the above article will help you a lot. If you like this article, then share with your friends.
Candidates are requested to visit this page regularly for any latest update. Also, Subscribe or bookmark Jobingov.com to get latest notification. You can also join with us on Facebook.