RRB NTPC 2019 Recruitment: The Railway Recruitment Board has been released a notification for RRB NTPC. A total of around 1,30,000 vacancies have been released in Indian Railways. The vacancies will recruit into the four categories by RRB i.e.
- Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC),
- Paramedical Staff,
- Ministerial and Isolated Categories (MIC) and
- RRC Group D(Level-1).
RRB NTPC 2019 Post Details
The Railway Recruitment Board has been released a total 35,277 vacancies for the category of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). The Posts under NTPC are Junior Clerk cum typist, Accounts Clerk cum typist, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master.
In this article, we have discussed about the RRB NTPC 2019, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, RRB NTPC Admit Card, etc. So that the candidates can create themselves correctly.
RRB NTPC 2019 Overview
- Name of the Category – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board
- Number of vacancies – 35,277 Vacancies
- Date of Exam – Available Soon
- Official Website – www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC 2019 Application Fee
|1||GEN/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
RRB NTPC 2019 Application Process
RRB NTPC 2019 Recruitment application form will be released at the RRB official website. The selection of application of RRB NTPC 2019 for various post will be done on the basis of zones.
There are 21 RRBs in the India Railways located in Allahabad, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Bilaspur, Chennai, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu-Sringar , Kolkata, Mumbai, Malda, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Eligible candidates need to fill the application form with the correct details as required.
- Candidate will have to upload the scan photography and signature in the application form.
- After all the correct details as required in the application form are entered, Candidates can submit it online.
- The candidates will also submit their application fees through the credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- after pay application fees, Candidate take a printout of the filled in application form and kept it safe for future use.
- The color photograph must have been taken on or after 1st Jan 2019 (Mobile photos taken or self-composed portraits are not allowed). The photography size should be between 20-50 KB (Dimensions of 35 mm x 45 mm or 320 x 240 pixels) and in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- The Signature should be sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. The signature size should be between 10 KB-40 KB (Dimensions of 50 mm x 20 mm or 140 x 60 pixels) and be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- SC/ ST/OBC certificates must be in JPG/JPEG format and size between 50 KB – 100 KB.
RRB NTPC 2019 Admit Card
The RRB authority will not send the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 by post. Candidates can download the admit card/hall ticket from RRB official website 10 days prior to the exam date. The Railway Recruitment Board will be published a separate Hall Ticket for each stages on the official website of the respective RRB regions. Candidates will eligible to download the admit card, who successfully complete the application process.
How to download RRB NTPC Admit Card?
Candidates can download the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 from the official website through some easy steps. Follow the steps which are given below:
- Go to the RRB official website and click on the download link.
- Next, select the RRB zone Which has chosen during the application.
- A new page will be redirected to enter your application number and password (Date of Birth).
- After filling the required details, click on the Submit button.
- Candidates should download and take a printout of the admit card, after Checking Complete Details.
Important advice: After publishing the NTPC Admit card, Candidates should download the Admit Card as soon as possible. Otherwise, it will face the problem of massive traffic.
RRB NTPC 2019 Exam Pattern
The selection process shall include 1st Stage CBT (Computer Based Test), 2nd Stage CBT (Computer Based Test), Typing Skill Test/Computer-Based Aptitude Test (as applicable) and Document Verification/Medical Examination. The RRB NTPC Selection is made with respect to merit, according to above-mentioned stages.
We hope the above article will help you a lot. If you like this article, then share with your friends.