RRB Ministerial Isolated Categories Syllabus: Railway Recruitment Board RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories recruitment notification released for 1665 vacancies in this year. In this article, we have been discussed the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories syllabus and exam pattern. RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories exam date and center will be announced very soon.
Here, candidates can find the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories selection process, Eligibility and syllabus, etc.
Also, if you want to know the RRB MI Categories merit list, answer key, cut off marks, results, important documents, admit card, then remember this website. Scroll down to Know more about the skill test date, document verification process for this recruitment.
RRB Ministerial Isolated Categories Syllabus
In this article, we have provided RRB NTPC 2019 syllabus, RRB Para-Medical 2019 syllabus, and RRB level-1 2019 syllabus link which are active at the bottom of this page. Also, the candidates can see the syllabus from railway official website which is active below.
The eligible candidates, who have not yet Apply online for the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories, they can able to apply online to the following link.
All candidates who have filled the online application form, there will face the CBT. The exam date will be announced soon on the railway official website. The exam will be objective type with multiple choices and Computer-based.
RRB MI 2019 Summary
- Name of the Category – Ministerial and Isolated Categories
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board
- Number of vacancy – 1665
- Date of Exam – To be notified later
- Official Website – www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Ministerial Isolated Categories 2019 Eligibility
The Candidates who want to apply for RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories will be able to meet all eligibility criteria, including age, educational qualification, and medical standard before applying.
Candidates must ensure the necessary educational/technical qualifications from recognized Board / University / Institute accredited on the basis of the last date of online registration i.e. 07/04/2019. Those who are waiting for the final exam results for scheduled qualifications are not eligible and should not apply.
RRB MI 2019 Recruitment: NATIONALITY/CITIZENSHIP
The candidates must be in the following nationality.
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962, intended to live permanently, or
- Indian origin who came to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam to live permanently, or
- Candidate belonging to (2), (3), (4) and (5) above shall be a person in whose have an eligibility certificate issued by the India Government.
RRB MI 2019 Selection Process
Candidates will face the single stage computer based test which will be 100 marks. After the CBT, the selection process will be complete with Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test (as applicable) and Document Verification/Medical Examination. All the above exam dates and places will be informed on the RRB official website.
- Single Stage Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Stenography Skill Test
- Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test
- Translation Test (as applicable) and
- DV/Medical Examination
RRB MI 2019 Document Verification (DV)
- Candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit which based on the performance of candidates in Single Stage CBT, Stenography Skill Test and Performance Test/Teaching Skill Test.
- In addition, candidates equal to Fifty percent (may increase or decrease at the consideration of RRBs) of the number of vacancy for various posts will also be called for DV (document verification).
RRB MI 2019: Section Wise Marks
- Professional Ability – 50 marks
- General Awareness – 15 marks
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 15 marks
- Mathematics – 10 marks
- General Science – 10 marks
RRB MI Syllabus 2019
- General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- General Awareness:
- General Science:
Railway में नौकरी हासिल करने के झूठे वादे करके या प्रभाव से या अनुचित और अनैतिक साधनों के उपयोग से झूठे वादे करके धोखेबाजों और नौकरी के रैकेटर्स से सावधान रहें।
RRB ने अपनी ओर से कार्रवाई के लिए कोई Agent or Coaching Center नियुक्त नहीं किया है। Individuals / Agencies द्वारा किए जा रहे ऐसे किसी भी दावे के खिलाफ CANDIDATES को चेतावनी दी जाती है।
योग्यता के अनुसार CANDIDATES का चयन विशुद्ध रूप से किया जाता है। बेईमान तत्वों से सावधान रहें और उनके जाल में न पड़ें। RRB को प्रत्यक्ष या अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से प्रभावित करने का प्रयास करने वाले CANDIDATES को अयोग्य घोषित किया जाएगा और उनके खिलाफ कानूनी कार्रवाई शुरू की जा सकती है।