RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India has been released a notification on 23 December 2019 for recruitment for the post of Assistant. This is the golden opportunity for every aspiring candidate, who looking for a Govt Jobs. According to the official notification RBI has been released a total of 926 vacancies in various office of the bank all over India.
Interested candidates can apply online from 23 December 2019 at the official website www.rbi.org.in. In this article, get details about this recruitment like important dates, application fee, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, important links, etc.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Notification Published Date: 23 December 2019
- Starting Date of Online Application: 23 December 2019
- Closing Date of Online Application: 16 January 2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 16 January 2020
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 31 January 2020
- Online Preliminary Exam Date: 14 & 15 February 2020
- Main Exam Date: March 2020
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs – 450/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen: Rs – 50/-
- For Staff candidates: No fee
Candidates can pay application fee through online such as Debit Card (Visa/ Master Card/ RuPay/ Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/ Mobile Wallets.
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2019):
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
- SC/ST Category: 5 years (Up to 33 years)
- OBC Category: 3 years (Up to 31 years)
- PwD (Gen) Category: 10 years
- PwD (OBC) Category: 13 years
- PwD (SC/ST) Category: 15 years
- Ex-servicemen: To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/ Divorced women/ Women judicially separated who are not re-married: 10 years.
- Candidates domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir: 5 years
- Candidates having work experience in RBI: Maximum of 3 years
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate. And also have knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Candidates belongs to Ex-servicemen (without dependent of ex-servicemen) have either a graduate degree from a recognized University or have passed the matriculation exam or equivalent exam of the Armed Forces and also rendered minimum 15 years of defense service.
Total number of vacancy 926. Look at the below image to check category wise vacancy details.
Before apply online candidates should read the official notification carefully.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Basic Pay: A starting basic pay of Rs – 14,650/- per month (Rs – 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates).
- Pay Scale: Pay scale Rs – 13,150 – 750(3) – 15,400 – 900(4) – 19,000 – 1200(6) – 26,200 – 1300(2) – 28,800 – 1480(3) – 33,240 – 1750 (1) – 34,990 (20 years) and other allowance like Dearness allowance, House Rent allowance, City Compensatory allowance, Transport allowance, etc.
- Monthly Salary: At present, initial monthly gross salary for assistants Rs – 36,091/- (approximately).
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Preliminary Exam (Multiple Choice):
|Name of Test||No. of Question||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Main Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Name of Test||No. of Question||Marks||Time|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
The office wise local languages are as under:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
Latest Bank Jobs:
|Latest Notification||Get Details|
|IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019-20 for 61 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts||Click Here|
|THE AKOLA DISCTRICT CENTRAL COOPERATIVE BANK LTD. Recruitment for Banking Officer Gr-I, Banking Officer Gr-II & Jr. Clerk, 79 Posts||Click Here|
We hope the above article helps you a lot. If you have any question regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20, Please comment without any hesitation.
If you like this article, share with your friends through social media. Subscribe jobingov.com for latest job notification.