Railway RRB RRC Group D Application Status 2019, the RRB and RRC has released a link of Group D Application Status to check application form Accepted/Rejected.
RRB RRC Group D Application Status 2019, the candidates can check their application form status. Recently, the scrutiny process of RRB RRC Group D application form has been finished by RRC. Therefore, the candidate can view their application status such as accepted or rejected. The direct link will be published by the Railway Recruitment Board on official site. The candidate by giving registration number and date of birth can view application status.
About RRC Group D (Level 1) 2019
The Railway Recruitment Cell of India has been released approx. 1,03,769 vacancies for RRC Group D 2019. The notification has been released on 23th February 2019 and closed of the application process on 26th April 2019. The RRC Group D 2019 exam will be organized by RRB between September to October 2019. The exact date is not yet reported. The Admit Card of RRC Group D 2019 can publish 10 days prior to the exam date.
RRC Group D/Level 1 Overview
|Name of the Category||RRC Group D (Level 1)|
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Number of vacancies||1,03,769 Vacancies|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available soon|
|Date of Exam||Tentatively scheduled between September to October 2019|
|Date of Result||To be notified later|
RRB RRC Group D Application Status 2019 Important Dates
|RRC Group D Application Status Link Active Date||17.08.2019 from 12.00 hrs|
|RRC Group D Application Status Close date||23.08.2019 till 11.59 hrs|
Procedure to Check RRB RRC Group D Application Status 2019
If you are successfully submitted Group D exam form and want to appear in the exam, should check your application status for eligible to download the Group D admit card or not. To check your application status of RRC Group D 2019 follows some easy steps, which are given below:
- Click on the link mentioned above.
- Select the RRB zone, which you choose during the application.
- You will be redirected to a login page and ask login details.
- Enter your application registration no and date of birth and press on the login button.
- The RRC Group D application status will display.
Check RRB RRC Group D Application Status 2019 zone-wise. The link is given on the below table:
RRB RRC Group D Application Status 2019: Reasons for Rejection
To check RRC Group D Application Status, candidates will login to the official site by valid login details. The RRB will not publish any application form rejected list. For application form rejection by RRB has some reasons which are given below:
- Candidates must note, they are not allowed to apply more than one RRB. That is the reason for the rejected application form.
- Candidates should follow eligibility criteria before fill-up the application form. Your application form will be rejected to fill the application form without meeting the eligibility criteria.
- If candidates upload signature in block or capital letters, the application will be rejected by RRB.
- The application form will be rejected if the uploaded photo of the candidates is black & white, capture with hat or sunglasses, small size, full-body, selfie photo, photo taken by mobile, etc.
- Any attempt to misuse the travelling authority for a request to show original SC/ST community certificate shall lead to rejection of candidature (and application form) at any stage of the recruitment process and debarment for future assessments conducted by RRBs/RRCs.
- The application form will be rejected if the candidate’s name existing in the debarred list of any RRB / RRC.