Hindustan Copper Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of apprenticeship training in Malanjkhand Copper project. All candidates, who have passed Industrial Training Institute Examination from NCVT/ SCVT affiliated institutes and possess the requisite educational qualification are eligible to apply. Interested candidates can check the details and submit application before 12th March, 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of submission of application: 21 February, 2020
- Last date of submission of application: 12 March, 2020
- Date of reckoning for eligibility criteria: 31 January, 2020
- Likely date of written test: 29 March, 2020
The maximum age of the candidate is 25 years as on 31st January, 2020.
Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Candidates have passed 10th class exam under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- Candidates have passed 10th class exam under 10+2 system and passed ITI in relevant trade.
Trade wise vacancies are given in the below table:
|Welder (G & E)||14|
|Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Mechanic||02|
|Mason (Building Constructor)||01|
Candidates should read the official notification carefully before apply online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|