RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Admit Card 2019: The download link of the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 for Thiruvananthapuram zone will be activated soon. The Railway Recruitment Board did not announce any date officially yet.
Hopefully, the RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Admit Card will be published by RRB 4 to 5 days prior to the CBT1 exam date. The first stage Computer Based Test will be scheduled between June to September 2019.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Admit Card for CBT1
The RRB Thiruvananthapuram will send a notification by email or SMS on candidate’s registered email ID or mobile number when the admit card is out. Here, we have updated a direct link to download the NTPC admit card 2019, when it is out.
The RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 release date will be announced soon. Keep visiting this page regularly for any new update about the RRB NTPC Call Letter 2019.
Overview of RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC 2019
- Name of the Category – Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC).
- Name of the Board – Railway Recruitment Board, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Number of Vacancies – 897 Vacancies.
- Admit Card Release Date – Available soon.
- Date of Exam – Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019.
- Official Website – rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in.
Steps to Download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019
To download the RRB NTPC Admit Card for first stage Computer Based Test for Thiruvananthapuram zone, follow the instruction step by step.
Step 1: Click on the above link which redirects to the official site.
Step 2: Find the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 download link and click on it.
Step 3: Enter your valid registration number and date of birth for login.
Step 4: Click on the “submit” button.
Step 5: The Admit Card or Call Letter 2019 will appear in a new tab.
Step 6: Printout two copy of your RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019.
Check RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Admit Card 2019 for CBT1
RRB NTPC Admit Card Mentioned Details
Candidates should check your mentioned details on the NTPC Admit Card Thiruvananthapuram zone before download. If your details on the admit card are misprinted, then immediately contact with the RRB Thiruvananthapuram official authority. All details mentioned in the call letter are given below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Candidate’s Photograph.
- Candidate’s Signature
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Examination Date
- Examination Center
- Reporting Time at the Exam Center.
- Important Instructions, etc.
Required Documents for RRB NTPC 2019 CBT1 Exam
- One copy of printed RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 for Thiruvananthapuram zone.
- One copy of the candidate’s color photo.
- A valid original photo ID card which is an Aadhar Card; Voter Card; Pan Card; Passport; Driving Licence; etc.
- A printed copy of free travel pass along with the original caste certificate for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process for RRB NTPC 2019
Recruitment method of RRB NTPC 2019 CBT1 exam for Thiruvananthapuram zone are given below.
- First Stage Computer Based Test.
- Second Stage Computer Based Test.
- Computer Based Aptitude Test.
- Typing Skill Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 Zone Wise
Download the RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 zone wise. The link is given on the below table.
|RRB Zone||Download Link|
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here|
|RRB Bangalore||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|RRB Guwahati||Click Here|
|RRB Jammu||Click Here|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here|
|RRB Malda||Click Here|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here|
|RRB Patna||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here|
|RRB Siliguri||Click Here|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Click Here|
We hope the above article helps you a lot. Also, if you have any questions in your mind regarding the RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Admit Card 2019, Please ask through comment. We will answer your question as soon as possible.
If you like this article then share with your friends. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.