Apprentice Posts in Railway 2019-2020: Indian Railway has been released a notification of the Railway Apprentice 2019-20 for various RRC region for ITI holders. The online application process started and candidates can submit their applications online only.
Scroll down to know the online application date, application fees, application process, vacancy, salary, merit list, selection process, etc. If, you haven’t filled the online application form, then click on the below link and apply now.
Apprentice Posts in Railway 2019-2020
Region wise online application opening and closing date for Railway Apprentice 2019 is given on the below table:
|Region Name||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|North Western Railway, Jaipur||08/11/2019||08/12/2019|
|South Central Railway, Secunderabad||09/11/2019||08/12/2019
Railway Apprentice 2019-20: Vacancy
A large number of vacancies has been released by the North Western Railway and South Central Railway for Apprentice 2019-20 in Indian Railway.
|North Western Railway, Jaipur||2029|
|South Central Railway, Secunderabad||4103
- Application fees for general and OBC is Rs-100/-(Non-refundable).
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST candidates/Female candidates of all communities/PwBD candidates.
- Application fees to be paid online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ SBI UPI.
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination/10th class/ SSC or its equivalent examination (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate from recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed 10th class with minimum 50 percent marks with ITI certificate from the institutes recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years of age as on 08-12-2019.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of OBC candidates, 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 10 years in case of PwBD candidates.
Railway Apprentice Apply Online
To get details instruction and notification for Railway Apprentice 2019-20 by visiting rrccr.com. Candidates can be filling up the online application form by click on the link which is given in the below table:
|Region Name||Application Form|
|North Western Railway, Jaipur||Apply Online|
|South Central Railway, Secunderabad||Apply Online
How to apply
Follow the simple steps to apply for the Railway Apprentice 2019-20:
- Visit the official website
- Find and click on the “E-Application” link.
- Click on the “New Registration”.
- Fill up the basic details like Name, Community, Date of birth, Employee id, Email id, Mobile number, etc. (Note: candidates will get registration number through SMS/Email on registered mobile no and email id).
- Candidates will be redirected to dashboard for filling up personal details.
- Fill up the personal details then save and continue.
- Fill up the employment details then save and continue.
- Fill up the educational qualification then save and continue.
- Then upload the required documents.
- Fill up the preferences for different categories then sane and continue.
- Finally preview and submission of the application (Note: once the application is submitted, no data can be changed).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Check Highest Salary Post in Indian Railway – Click Here
We hope the above article helps you a lot. If you like this article, share with your friends through social media.
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest for any latest update.